15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Zimbra Collaboration Suite

Sobre Zimbra Collaboration Suite

O Zimbra é um sistema de e-mail e colaboração com contatos, calendário, tarefas, bate-papo e compartilhamento/armazenamento de arquivos, videoconferência e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Zimbra Collaboration Suite

Vantagens:

The cost is one of the pros of Zimbra, specially if you need only the mail server. Also, the cost if the licenses is cheaper than other options like Exchange.

Desvantagens:

User interface should be more eye catchy. Sometimes, we face trouble sending emails and page needs to be refreshed.

Notas do Zimbra Collaboration Suite

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Zimbra Collaboration Suite tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 91 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Zimbra Collaboration Suite antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (91)

Giridhar
Giridhar
Campaign Executive, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Best Email Client Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Zimbra, an instant mail setup client which is the best for the corporate sector as we can easily deliver messages and receive the same which works in real time. I have been using Zimbra mail server from the past 2 years and it works remain excellent till time as I don't even have any late deliverability nor any delayed task on it. The features were actually well built for an employee who used to use this on a daily basis and can interact with their colleagues/staff members/clients easily and on time.

Vantagens:

The most I like in Zimbra is: 1. Faster Deliverability of Emails in real time 2. Can add Email Signature to all our emails 3. Can send Events/Meetings Invites 4. User Responsive in design and lite speed software 5. Can use Out of Office option if you're in leave and send automatic responsive email to them 6. Can Import/Backup all emails/contacts with a single click 7. Can search through all our emails by using search options 8. There is an inbuilt Calendar for our quick meetings lookup in it

Desvantagens:

Hmm.. At Present, there's no cons or least liked about this software as I have been using it from past 2 years and going with the same speed till now :)

Avaliador Verificado
Aviação e aeroespacial, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great solution for Linux based on-prem or cloud email collaboration suite

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The deployment was easy, I was able to easily connect the server to our LDAP server and import all of our users. The migration of content was a bit more difficult due to the nature of our old system, practically nothing supports GroupWise, so we had to migrate one account at a time via IMAP from the old server to the new server.

Vantagens:

It is based on Linux, it can do SSO sign-on with Active Directory, as well as most LDAP based authentication directory services. The web mail is full featured, not a light client. They provide both ActiveSync and CalDAV/CardDAV access, which is important for us as a design company using mostly Mac computers.

Desvantagens:

The software itself is great. My only issue was for the few times I needed to reach out to Zimbra/Synacor's support, the response time was a bit slow (1-2 days). I assume if this had been an outage and had called in rather than only email my request, I would've received a faster response.

Tim
PM, Quênia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A communication platform that worked when options were limited

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I must stay, long before the current top 3 collaboration providers were reachable to most enterprises, zimbra was the best option and worked acceptably, but for the price now it is simply outdated. Though for companies looking for unattached and independent email and collaboration, it is the best option. All the other providers tie you into their ecosystems and bundle features that you might simply never use.

Vantagens:

For an admin, it really gives much fine grained controls in configuration and setup and before cloud emails were affordable, it was unbeatable in its offerrings of collaboration features. Its contact management is also great.

Desvantagens:

The interface is unfriendly, to setup and manage is also quite a task and support is not all that. The features are also quite outdated.

Arnaud
CEO, França
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Working like a Pro with Zimbra Collaboration Suite

Vantagens:

With Zimbra Collaboration Suite you can share your calendars with your colleagues.

Desvantagens:

Zimbra Collaboration Suite takes a lot of resources on the server, so it requires a recent server.

Cynthia
Cynthia
Customer Service Representative, EUA
Serviços de informação, 10.000+ funcionários

Zimbra Transition

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Zimbra was chosen as a preferred suite for our company because it allows for a simple client that every member of our workforce could use without feeling overwhelmed with Outlook or Office 365. With Zimbra it has been easier to encourage collaboration with different teams and team members. More experienced team members who need or desire the muscles of Outlook and easily set Zimbra in Outlook.

Vantagens:

Ok lets begin with the good. Zimbra is a suite that comes with the basic calendar, contact list and the ability to create tasks. It allows you to set reminders, tasks and appointments and share them with coworkers quickly. This is perhaps the best features of this software. It is a relatively simple program without all the bells and whistles of the beast known as Outlook. It is the simplicity of this software and security that makes it ideal for our company. We have just migrated to Zimbra and the roll out for the most part was successful. One thing I absolutely love about Zimbra is the ability to set it up in Outlook. This gives me the collaboration within my team using Zimbra and the features I've come to love in Outlook.

Desvantagens:

If you are use to the larger and more powerful collaboration suite known as Office 365, you'll be a bit disappointed with Zimbra. Zimbra is not going to search for you, talk for you or keep your emails forever. What you'll find is a simple program that allows you to collaborate with your coworkers and management without the bells and whistles. It can be a disappointment if you're use to a larger suite. Communication is limited to just responding to an email, and emails are set to a 30 day retention limit. You can use a "Zimlet" to capture and save emails however. As stated above being able to incorporate Zimbra into Outlook is a way to overcome some of the limitations of Zimbra.

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
Freelance, Itália
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Email management from the next level

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent solution. I come from Plesk's mailbox management and the difference is really abysmal .

Vantagens:

A really fluid, convenient, fast and efficient management of email accounts. They have a plan for small businesses, the kickstart, which is perfect for those who have few boxes under management. The assistance is kind, punctual and courteous and their salesmen are very good.

Desvantagens:

Often the software from some problem, does not recognize the installed license and may have unwelcome starting settings.

Elizabeth Del Valle
Elizabeth Del Valle
Analista de operaciones, Venezuela
, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zimbra Collaboration Suite is a great software that allows us to be communicated effectively.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Zimbra Collaboration Suite has brought me many benefits professionally speaking. Having this software has been a very pleasant experience since we migrated from another mail service to Zimbra. With this things seem simpler. Its interface helps a lot so that any user finds it easy to handle it.

Vantagens:

What I like most about the Zimbra Collaboration Suite is that it groups several services in a single package. To have a list of contacts, a tool to plan activities, a calendar and most importantly: email service, covers all my needs at a professional level. It has been the best investment that has been made in the institution where I have been working for several years.

Desvantagens:

I really do not find major flaws in this software. For a low price I think it covers very well the needs that can be presented to us in an office to keep communications.

Andrea
Andrea
IT Specialist, EUA
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Reliable email manager!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Zimbra is simply outstanding and easy to implement. It can also be used for data storage and sharing.

Vantagens:

Zimbra is our email manager. Our team uses it daily to send and receive emails, it is a very productive solution for internal and external communication. What I like the best about Zimbra are its splendid storage volume and the mobile version. Our colleague has access to emails even when they are traveling or away from the office. Also, it is easy to manage for us and supports all the major platforms. Zimbra is fast and convenient.

Desvantagens:

The Mobile Version of Zimbra can really use an upgrade, we can only send messages and cannot attach files. I'm hoping Zimbra would upgrade their phone app very soon.

Yolanda
comercial, El Salvador
Telecomunicações, 2–10 funcionários

Zimbra Collaboration Suite

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

The tool is very friendly and easy to use both via the web and locally.

Desvantagens:

Zimbra works very well, but it needs to catch up with Google, for example with cloud storage, etc.

Hemant
Hemant
Hemant Alankala, Índia
Fotografia, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good software to increase productivity

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience is good. Actually very good in terms of value for money. I would recommend for others. Organizations that very big can afford others, but I think market segment for zimbra is different

Vantagens:

Easy to organize things. I like the way you can tag and create a note for yourself

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it lags, maybe because I use browser based rather than the dextop app

JOSE
IT MANAGER, Venezuela
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's our business email platform.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We have achieved a centralized and secure administration of the company's email service. We have control of the entire service and it allows us to function efficiently and quickly.

Vantagens:

It is a very stable platform. Its functionality is comparable to other mail service platforms. It is intuitive, it integrates quickly with existing platforms. Using the ActiveSync protocol allows communication in real time, the emails are "push mail" on all devices. You can share and centralize contact information and calendars within the same application. The service configuration options for each email account are quite broad, allowing users with different profiles. The account management console is very simple and easy to understand. I think the "My Maletin" service is a good concept, it allows you to share documents within the same space of the user's account.

Desvantagens:

The detailed values of the accounts and specific settings are not available in the administration console. The most complex configurations must be done via command line. The update processes are complex, since they must be done in a controlled environment, because they can produce an error and place the entire service offline. The internal DNS configuration processes are done by command line. User logs should be searched by command line, when they should be available in the web interface query services. There is no way for the graphical administration interface to see the emails that are arriving and which is coming out, for purposes of tracking any particular activity with a user, it is difficult to do so quickly.

Justin
DevOps Engineer, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perhaps the worst productivity suite I've ever used

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: You can do better than Zimbra. Whether Google or Microsoft, go with a company that delivers a top-notch productivity experience and doesn't have any of the quality or customer support problems that Zimbra has.

Vantagens:

When it worked, Zimbra provided our users with a decent experience that wasn't completely replicated once we switched away from it. There were certain features, like built-in RSS reader support, that other platforms don't have.

Desvantagens:

Zimbra has changed hands quite a bit over the years, and it isn't difficult to see why. Its quality control is abominable, for one. I lost track of the number of times our Zimbra environment went offline because of some obscure bug. Zimbra's documentation tends to be scattered, and when you do find it, you'll see that Zimbra makes its own little versions of every open source product it uses. Its customer service generally doesn't know what it's doing except for one guy, Rick, that I occasionally spoke with.

ICT Manager, Itália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zimbra collaboration, powerful email system

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

We decide to use Zimbra Collaboration Suite for testing functions and for use email system on production platform.

Desvantagens:

Some functions are not documented properly

Project Manager, EUA
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great collaboration and easy to use

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is a great software that makes collaboration a breeze!

Vantagens:

This software is great for email and overall collaboration. It is easy to use and has helpful features. This is a great tool to keep up with our teams and makes collaboration a breeze.

Desvantagens:

I would like some more flexibility in the customization of the email. It is straight forward and simple but I would like to be able to customize a bit more.

Timothy
Infrastructure Lead, Tanzânia
Seguros, 201–500 funcionários

Zimbra collaboration review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Zimbra is good and easy to use for users. Integrates well mobile apps

Vantagens:

It's cost-effective, secure and helps to avoid spam. Easy back and restore facility. Helps create calenders

Desvantagens:

Zimbra has no function to recall emails sent accidentally.

Amir
Amir
Web Developer, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best and fast server for Emailing.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: In short, Zimbra is a perfect tool to stay connected and can be used in a firm where you need to send and receive information. It is fast and you can send email to multiple contacts. Zimbra customer service is also very good.

Vantagens:

Fast and reliable. Multiple options like attachments, font and color change. Sending email to multiple contacts at the same time.

Randy
Director of Information Systems, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

My experience has been very positive.

Vantagens:

We have been using Zimbra for over 8 years and have been very happy with it . Good functionality for the price.

Desvantagens:

Our current version does not allow individual users to add/change distribution lists. This function has to be performed by the admin.

Stephanie
Educator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

Zimbra Collaboration Suite

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience with using Zimbra was favorable.

Vantagens:

Zimbra was easy to use once you mastered learning how to use it.

Desvantagens:

I had no complaints about using this software. I would continue using it but it is no longer an option

Branislav
Branislav
Owner, Tchéquia
Rede de computadores, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Cannot imagine daily routine without Zimbra

Vantagens:

Cannot imagine daily routine without Zimbra. I using Zimbra for many years and I'm totally thankful for this toolkit.

Desvantagens:

I dont think there are any disadvantages for me using Zimbra.

ICT Management Trainee, Quênia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

An effective communication tool

Vantagens:

Zimbra is an effective emailing tool which is customization depending on the needs of an organization. It is easy to use and support several languages making it vital for organizations that operate in different countries. Its versatility enables it to work in diverse environments.

Desvantagens:

For big organizations, it is difficult to configure and set-up. It also requires an active support team for managing user issues such as passwords.

Carlos
Carlos
Technical Coordinator Metrological Lab FII, Venezuela
Pesquisa, 201–500 funcionários

Trustworthy

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: If you need an e-mail server, which you can use along with software like thunderbird, and able to manage calendars (work meetings), easy to use then you are in the indicated option.

Gabby
Volunteer Relations Coordinator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Zimbra or Outlook?

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall I enjoy using Zimbra. I find it easy to use, and I like some of the features that they overall, but overall I don't find it the best email software out there.

Vantagens:

So, our company actually uses both Zimbra and Outlook. When it comes to Zimbra, I don't really have any complaints. It is easy to use. They have a chat feature that we recently started using within our company, and we are able to also store documents such as PTO policies and other important company documents.

Desvantagens:

Although I don't have any major complaints necessarily about Zimbra, I will say it almost seems "old" to me. Like we are using an old fashioned software. There aren't too many features within Zimbra, either, as compared to competitors such as Outlook.

Luis
Luis
Ingeniero de Supervisión y Control Numérico, Venezuela

Great email client software

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The capacity of local storing messages.

Vantagens:

The easy and straightforward user interface make managing email clear. Can effectively classificate emails and local storing them.

Desvantagens:

There is no way to export mail to back up them or to use them in another email client software. Must use the online server to extract mail to another software.

jardel
Analista, Brasil
Administração pública, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Email Service

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: One area of ​​the company was migrated to the zimbra service to unburden the other platform we use and we had a great result with the union of the two email services.

Vantagens:

The highlight of the zimbra email service is the ease of using other mailboxes next to your main email.

Desvantagens:

Security in calendar sharing and distribution list.

Raul
IT Manager, Espanha
Fonte da avaliação

Free version lacks features and cloud (payed) version is too expensive

Vantagens:

In the company we all remember Zimbra. It left us with a really good impression. It had nice features that other "better" ones don't have like batch mail forwarding or delayed email sending. I would use it again.

Desvantagens:

Unfortunatelly, it did not integrate well enough with our mobile devices (cellphones and tablets). We also faced a couple of database corruptions so we decided to think about going cloud version but....it was more expensive than GSuite or Office 365 so... we stopped using it.