15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre eviivo

Um pacote de software conveniente para gerenciar hóspedes, reservas e OTAs, o eviivo é para qualquer um que tenha quartos para vender e uma história para contar!

Saiba mais sobre o eviivo

Vantagens:

Easy to use diary, integrated emails and channel management.

Desvantagens:

Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused.

Notas do eviivo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O eviivo tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 382 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o eviivo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (382)

Silvio
gestor, Portugal
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Optima relação qualidade Preço

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Desde um principio foram muito atentos cumprindo com os horários das reuniões e satisfazendo com detalhe as inquietudes e preguntas que iam surgindo com uma paciência infinita.

Vantagens:

Desenho agradável e de fácil compreensão, muito boa resposta por parte do serviço de ativação e assistência.

Desvantagens:

Sinto falta de um pouco mais de personalização dos temas de pagina web e calendário/tarifas. e também poder inserir um máximo de idade permitida para bebés e criança. como por exemplo: admitir bebes até um máximo de 2 anos.

Derek
Derek
Owner, Irlanda

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple to use. Value for money.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Vantagens:

Simplicity. There is a free trial!! Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Desvantagens:

Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

Avaliador Verificado
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

great over all PMS

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: There was no PMS in place when I purchased the inn. eviivo has allowed me to run reservations much better than the previous owner.

Vantagens:

Very easy to setup and use. Intuitive GUI. Company is always working to add new features.

Desvantagens:

The Group Booking function is a bit clunky to apply discounts or promotions I have to touch each individual room booked, not at a group level, yet I can attribute payment on one to cover all.

Carl

Review of Eviivo.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: OK, They are professional; and, courtious. I will call, upset over a seemingly impossible, task or problem and They work it out, work me through it.
Our guests are drawn to small inns and hotels and like the closeness we and our business ( systems ) project. We engage and deal with many experienced world travelers. Our guests will usually explore our Island on their own, instead of a big
structured tour. We have hiking equip, snorkle equip, and know the beaches . So what we offer I feel fits with the personality of Eviivo.

Vantagens:

People professional, helpful. Channel master does it's job. They are small and we are small, Gives a personal touch. Most of our guests from Europe, think a UK company works well.

Desvantagens:

Small, computer can sometimes lag real time, We are across many time zones so it's important to respond to guests , quickly. Small , not many people , no gaint resource think tank to draw upon. Small works both ways. Hours of operation can be hard since we are in middle of Pacific ocean, We are 5 or 6 hours off Austin. Things get pushed to tomorrow,

Joy

Eviivo Review

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

Vantagens:

It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Desvantagens:

- It doesn't track returning guests. - When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page. - Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations. - The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis. - It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from. - Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail. - Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.- - When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out. - The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform. - IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

há 3 anos

Hi Joy! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. The good news is, you can do pretty much all of these things in eviivo suite! Reach out to our eviivo experts via live chat for help making the most of your subscription. -James Shepherd

Kathleen
Owner Operator, Canadá
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Eviivo saves our precious time

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: We are very grateful to everyone at Eviivo

Vantagens:

Julie who takes care of us responds promptly and is amazing and kind.

Desvantagens:

Can't think of anything that has been difficult

Terri
owner, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

A useful but cumbersome channel manager

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I used it because it was the platform available to me through BBCanada. If I remember correctly the yearly fee was quite low (perhaps a discount through BB Canada?) Once BBCanada was working on launching their own platform I began looking for another channel manager.

Vantagens:

I like that it managed by bookings on multiple OTA's

Desvantagens:

I found it difficult to use. The functions were not easy to find and making updates was confusing.

Domenico
Manager, Itália
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

Terrible experience

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I got trapped in their annual contract YET I immediately realized how bad it was. And I reported to the team and stepped out, as I found a much more efficient software.
So I told the team I was not going to use it any longer, despite I paid the initial full annual fee.
YET invoices started to arrive into my bank account, after few month and charged me.
I complained but NO ONE ever replied to my emails
They pretend listening to you, when you phone their ?customer care?
They reply to you from a NO-REPLY email address
I finally called my bank and stopped their invoices to be billed

Vantagens:

I did not like much of it . I am glad I have not continued to use it

Desvantagens:

I was hooked into this Eviivo as I had to move on from Xotelia, company purchased by them. Everything was bad. The main issue is that they charge by ROOM!!! Non-sense. If you have a vacation rental property with 5 rooms, they calculate as if you have 5 units!!!

Molida
Front Desk, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Can be questionable

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

It provides the basic needs of any reservation software system. Being able to record gift certificates is a plus and the overall interface of it is pretty simple to understand and navigate for the most part. You're able to adjust room prices and minimum night stays and the reports aspect of it is decent too. You can customize the colors to differentiate payment statuses which always helps as well as customize and label colored flags to tag specific reservations all on the occupancy map.

Desvantagens:

The system is sluggish and very slow at loading anything. I've logged in from different computers and laptops, but it's not my personal laptop or desktop at work or my friends desktop that is making the system slow, it's the system itself. There is an update always going on and every update so far has not made the system more functional in any way or improved it by any means. I believe at one point that one of their updates had actually made the software worse. I don't like how it saves the same guest information over and over if that particular guest uses an outside third party website to make their reservations. It should be able to recognize the information and pull up that guest. It just makes it difficult to see thousands of names under the Guests Tab if you're wanting to search for a particular guest and it pulls up 10 duplicates of the same person with the same last name of the person you are looking for but with a different first name. That duplicate basically takes up the whole screen making you have to scroll until you find the guest name you're actually looking for.

Director, Reino Unido
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo

Efficient service

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Positive. Just a few little things to overcome as I get used to the system.

Vantagens:

Combining all the other platforms and ease of use on mobile

Desvantagens:

Customer service when having an issue - left waiting in chat room for long periods of time.

Tegan
Wedding Coordinator, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

THANK YOU [sensitive content hidden]!!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

[sensitive content hidden] saved the day for me and our couple today.

Desvantagens:

Maybe allow simple editing capabilities when doing room "Block" bookings, especially for our type of venue that has two lodging properties

Sheri

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Eviivo has cost our business time and money. I am now looking to replace eviivo with another booking engine. It's a shame that the customer service is so lacking because I really had hoped I would like their product. Especially after being on Webervations for 15 yrs which saw virtually no improvements to their calendar despite so many technical advancements in that timeframe which really makes my point...how could eviivo be so much worse than the antiquated and outdated Webervations? At least Weber worked reliably and never cost me reservations.

Vantagens:

Absolutely nothing. Booking engine is NOT working. Their customer service is NON EXISTENT. Phone calls go to voice mail, emails unanswered, support tickets unanswered, online chat spotty at best.

Desvantagens:

This booking engine is unreliable at best. Since going "live" 2 weeks ago I have not received a reservation thru eviivo because it doesn't work. I have received calls from guests who were unable to complete their booking online which was exactly my experience after I conducted my own test to ensure their system was actually functioning. My test booking never went thru...just kept cycling back to the reservation page. I am 2 weeks into this and have not even received a phone call back from eviivo and the booking engine is still NOT working. The customer service is NON EXISTENT. No one answers the phone, their online chat support is not staffed and most often is unavailable, email and support tickets go unanswered. I have a small lodging property and pride myself on being responsive to the requests of my guests. I am dumbfounded by the total lack of regard eviivo has for their customers. Each day that goes by without the booking engine working properly is costing my business revenue and disservicing my guests. Here are more negatives: 1. The address field asks only for a zip code and not the guests full address. Why? 2. The Discover card and Amex logos do not appear as accepted forms of payment even if your business accepts them. 3. The confirmation letter generated is poorly worded, is largely not customizable and is confusing for a guest to understand. 4. The booking page uses language native to the UK but not the US. Ex: Forename and Surname vs First and Last name.

há 5 anos

Hi Sheri, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Weber. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

clyde
Manager, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very poor as compared to their desktop version.

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We LOVED LOVED LOVED the old desktop version. Lived with it for nearly 6 years. But January 1st required us to abandon that and use the new web version. If they maintain their previous commitment to listen to what the customer needs, they might address all the deficiencies of their new system. I have detailed out over 9 such deficiencies in a letter to homeaway (now the owner of RezOvation Web). I have spent hours researching other programs in the past and for the price never found one to match the capabilities of RezOvation desktop. But now I will be looking again because we are now charged a monthly subscription (as most now do) and find the new system cumbersome. (we were familiar with the desktop version within hours of putting it to use, but now after a month we are still struggling to get to the places we need to be)

Vantagens:

As with their old desktop version, this system does great when it comes to features like: moving or resizing reservations with a drag of the mouse, producing housekeeping and revenue reports, ability to add rooms to an existing reservation, changing the price of any or all rooms. Technical support is quite phenomenal during business hours. Very responsive via phone. Less so via email.

Desvantagens:

As compared to their just retired desktop version, this new system has several problems. 1. We can now no longer see all of our rooms in a single screen shot. Of our 40 rooms, over a 1/3 require scrolling up. 2. Choosing rooms for a reservation takes more care and attention because the room order for the reservation window is ordered differently than for our occupancy map. Also, it now shows all rooms whether available for the selected dates or not (before it only showed available rooms with an option to show "all rooms." 3. In the process of entering a guest, if upon first entry there is no existing guest, it is cumbersome to get out of that screen to add a guest. Before if we entered the name and it didn't exist it was a single click to add the new guest. 4. Increased clicks to accomplish almost everything compared to the old system.

Co-owner, Reino Unido

Used by the #1 Small Hotel in the World

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience is that for us, we would have no need for any other product.

Vantagens:

We have used eviivo since we started trading in 2010. Back then it was a PC-based product rather than web-based as it is now. Being web-based it has a zero footprint on our hardware, everyone gets the same view of the same data and updates to our room availability, and therefore updates to a potential guest's view and OTA's view of our room availability, are virtually instantaneous. That aspect is a critical feature, as indeed is the availability of access to the eviivo suite itself, and apart from the rare occasion of planned downtime, or a JCB digging through underground BT cables, we have otherwise never suffered a lack of access to the suite. It is also really easy to use (including the App version for mobile access) - certainly for the features we use, as I know there are a ton more of bells and whistles which we could tap into, but being only 7 rooms, the eviivo suite features we use at this price point are just perfect for us.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing for us to dislike. It does what it says on the tin. As for potential improvements, one thing I would really love to see is the ability to build and run bespoke reports. There are lots of canned reports to use, but sometimes there's just that little extra thing you need - but you can always ask their helpdesk

Dean

best of all

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: We have used several channels managers and Eviivo has by far been the best we have ever used. The team is great, caring and willing to help. The system is easy to use and has many great features. I would recommend Eviivo to any one.

Vantagens:

We have used many channels managers, we have been most satisfied with Eviivo. Friendly team always willing to help. We love how easy Eviivo is to use and the many upgrades over the years. If I had to pick one thing I like the most besides the team, it is the depndable and easy to use calendar.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could think of something to be critical of but there is nothing.

General Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Even the IRS has better customer support

Vantagens:

The software has some good potential. It's overall interface is nice and it should in theory be able to connect with many ota's.

Desvantagens:

There is practically no customer support in the USA. I realize they are quite busy migrating customers from rezovation to eviivo, but thats no excuse for completely ignoring your customers. we had a problem with our migration from Rezovation to Eviivo. A lot of our historic data from the last few months disappeared. I've left Voicemails and online queries for the last 10 days and no one ever returns my calls or respond to the queries. They have an online chat function which would be great for reaching customer support- but it's been unavailable during regular business hours for the last few weeks. I've had credit card payments that show as approved in their system, but their card processor, Cardpointe has no record of them and I've never been paid. One of our room categories has 1 king bed and a max occupancy of 2. I set it up in their system as a max occupancy of 2 but they are showing it in my online booking engine as a max occupancy of 4. They seem to not thing this is an important enough issue to warrant a return call. Overall, this has been a disaster. I was really excited to make the switch at first, but i never in my wildest dreams imagined that their guaranteed max turnaround time of 24 hours for support questions would turn into 10days of unreturned calls. If you are considering switching to eviivo, I would reconsider. Perhaps someday they'll get their act together, but that day does not appear to be today.

há 5 anos

Hi Michael, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you. Regards, eviivo

Ibrahim
Reino Unido
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

A fantastic service, highly recommended

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: My experience of Xotelia has been anything but positive overall. There are a few things that I wasn't happy with but you will find pros and cons to every channel manager etc
The price for the amount/type of rooms you have can go up. So it is preferable for those with less or fewer types of rooms. But is still a milestone cheaper than any of the competitor such as free to book, my allocator or eviio. This is mainly because Xotelia doesn't charge commission on bookings. So you can save a lot, if you get most of your bookings on OTAs.
The customer service is fantastic. My account manager Sorin was nothing but amazing. Super helpful and he really knows what he's doing. Rarely did I have a problem that he couldn't find the solution to. However, there were times that I had to pressure or spam him to get things done. There were days where he couldn't get back to me until the evening, and others where he would be with me the whole day, and I could get a lot done. But this is understandable, Xotelia is a growing company so the staff can sometimes have too much on their plate. And as we were just starting off there was a lot more to do. We also had an issue where my account manager put in the wrong codes for the rooms, which led to a few over bookings. But this was quickly and urgently dealt with. Another thing to note is that although the xotelia admin dashboard is great. You do need to spend the time to learn and get used to it. Your account manager will not do everything for you, or spoon feed you. I had to put in room codes, fill in descriptions etc. This is great at the same time because it helps you to understand the xotelia admin dashboard better. A few other nitpicks. Xotelia does not support some OTAs such as Priceline, kayak. However, there is a huge variety, including a two-way connection with Airbnb which I don't think any other channel manager offers. I was also upset that Xotelia didn't offer the automated email Trip review service for trip advisor reviews. Which their competitors free to book, and myallocator do. I contacted both xotelia and TripAdvisor regarding this matter. And got a 'no' from both. Please note that these are all issues that I have faced personally, and take nothing away from what a fantastic service this really is. The best in the market, and I will definitely be continuing to use this as my B&B progresses.

há 8 anos

Hi Ibrahim, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are fully satisfied with the Xotelia solution. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Giselle
Owner -Operator, Canadá
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2–10 funcionários

Wedgewood Guest House in Terrace, BC, Canada

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Whenever I have had an inquiry or required assistance I'd send an email and Eviivo would respond in a very timely manner - and I appreciate that I can speak to a live person when contacting me.

Vantagens:

Eviivo is our Channel Manager for our Bed & Breakfast, so when a reservation is made on our website or the websites of Expedia, Booking.com and AirBnB all the calendars are populated by Eviivo which results in no double bookings.

Desvantagens:

I have nothing negative to say, we've had excellent service.

Tod

Everything we need!

Vantagens:

I have four Bed and Breakfast in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Being able to view all four properties reservations at one time makes it easier to, make new reservations and view/modify existing reservations. The ability to see Arrivals, In House and Departures of guest is a very nice feature that help us manage our team of employees. Just recently we started using the new Eviivo app that now allows us to complete many of the same task on our mobile phones and tablets. Our customers have complemented the ease of making reservations online. We are in the process of adding Chanel Manager, Payment Manager and Guest Manager and so far, have had excellent assistance getting these implemented. I am looking forward to integrating Eviivo with our existing Heartland Payment Systems and Quickbooks.

Desvantagens:

Since we implemented Eviivo we have only used the Property Manager and we have had no issues.

Carene
Owner B&B, Canadá

I WISH I read reviews before switching to eviivio

Vantagens:

Nothing . I used webervations for years and had no choice to switch

Desvantagens:

THey advertised that they could be channel manager and connect/sync my calender, pricing etc with booking.com, expedia and airb I gat 97 % of my bookings from Exp and booking.com . After 2 months they could not connect with expedia. They kept promising, said wait. Then . disappear with no response from even the Snt Customer rep I finally talked to. What lost me about $10 000 in revenue was that while they were unsuccessfully trying and failing to sync/connect with expedia, expedia stopped listing my property- they said as long as I have a contract with eviivio, they could not sell my rooms- and now . signing a new contract with exp, getting rooms and inventory . listed is taking another 2 weeks. So half my bookings in peak season was gone- I have had 4 yrs with very few vacancies per year- now I have constant vacancies thanks to Eviivio . I wish SOMEONE would post an alternative- I cannot afford the downtime of . a channel manager making promises and taking months to get going

Bob
Owner, Canadá
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Eviivo

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very frustrating dealing with European service at first. Once discovered US helpers went much smoother (even though I was told not to talk to them)

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Customer service generally helpful.

Desvantagens:

When first joined through European group was supposed to have a tutorial for discount but they were always at 3 or 4 in morning. Very impratical. Still no follow-up to this complaint. Finally told I was to call London, Engl. Not likely. Other item was transferring Excel info from your summary to mine. When I delete so many unneces columns I should be able to save so I don't have to reinvent wheel each time. Finally, trying to figure out how to get larger font on summary sheets so can see customers name easier.

Anthony
Fonte da avaliação

eviivo's new mobile app is a great addition

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: eviivo is the lifeline of our business. The Reservation Management System must work all the time; it must be online all the time; it cannot fail ever...eviivo fulfills those needs.

Vantagens:

We evaluated several applications before selecting eviivo. It was the best solution for our property. Recently, eviivo updated its mobile application. Frequently, we are on the road and unable to take and make a reservation. The new app makes it very easy to add a reservation using your iPhone. If you need some of the other features such as entering detailed guest data or update rates, etc., it easily maps you into the full eviivo platform. I needed to make a reservation on-the-run today and was able to do it effortlessly using the new mobile app on my iPhone.

Desvantagens:

Nothing of significance...eviivo keeps making improvements to enhance the user experience.

shane
owner/manager, EUA

Great help from support

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Today my overall was GREAT! after three days trying to reach support, calling, using self help and trying to chat I got no one.
I have five riverside log cabins and I was adding a sixth. I was rusty on all the set up criteria and needed help for three days. I forget how I reached him exactly but when I reached [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he answered every question and helped me by actually making a couple changes on things I was having difficulty with and walking me through other items. Probably had 5 or 6 different unfinished items to go live. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped through all of it. It was just hard to reach a person. When I did it all went well.

Vantagens:

It can do anything a vacation rental owner can possible think of.

Desvantagens:

More selections when setting up for small users and not big hotels.

Steven
Manager, Reino Unido

Good software, Great support

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great support, very professional and helpful expert support

Vantagens:

Easy to use, not complicated. Does not require a lot of IT skills

Desvantagens:

Not sure why Eviivo does not have its own 'merchant payment' system (i.e. FirstData). It would be nice if we do not need to have a separate service provider for payment like FirstData.

há 2 anos

Steve, Thank you for the review. I understand why it might appear to be easier for eviivo to have our own merchant services platform. We have reviewed but maintaining the highest standards for security compliance and existing banking network that our partners provide we believe are more important considerations for most of our customers. Please note, I am unaware of any PMS platform that is not using a third party to actually manage their merchant services. We just happen to make that third party relationship transparent where others may not be as forthcoming. Thank you for your patronage.

Ronnette
Managing Director, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

An excellent platform for the small hotelier and great company to deal with

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: ability to simply and seamlessly manage my hotels
ability to be on many OTAs with differentiated pricing without limited risk of over-bookings

Vantagens:

easy to use intuitive to set up good customer service - especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have now got used to the chat function. how the software is constantly evolving with new features and reports etc

Desvantagens:

screen footprint - we used to be able to see all of our rooms without scrolling but cannot anymore not integrated with hostelworld.com (would switch my other sites No audit trail of issues raised/resolutions Inability to write private/internal only notes which do not appear on guest correspondence inability to split bookings - eg group bookings with different start and end dates, or where guest will move rooms during a stay