15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do DealerCenter

Sobre DealerCenter

Software DMS abrangente para revendedores de automóveis independentes, com rastreamento de estoque, banco de dados de clientes, geração de relatórios de crédito e formulários.

Saiba mais sobre o DealerCenter

Vantagens:

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

Desvantagens:

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

Notas do DealerCenter

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O DealerCenter tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.407 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o DealerCenter antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.407)

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
Internet Sales Person, Ucrânia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Great CRM to work in!

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

Vantagens:

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

Rob
Fonte da avaliação

The best one stop software shop in the industry

Comentários: 10/10

Vantagens:

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

Desvantagens:

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

Brett
Sales Manager, EUA

Great Company

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It has so far been very pleasant. [sensitive content hidden] is who has been handling the account and he has done an excellent job!

Vantagens:

Affordable and ease of the website. Tons of options to chose to tailor to you

Desvantagens:

We have not had it long enough to have a con at this moment

Josh
Dealership Owner, EUA

DealerCenter Use

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Vantagens:

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Desvantagens:

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Max
Manager, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The best customer service

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: So happy with DC and [sensitive content hidden] my rep.

Vantagens:

The customer support and service make it easy!

Pretty much I'm running my business in DC

Gary
Sales Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

Impressive

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Desvantagens:

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Vantagens:

The convenience of everything being in one place

Desvantagens:

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Anthony
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2–10 funcionários

Buy Here Pay Here

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Customer service is promptly and to the point easy to understand.

Vantagens:

very easy to take payments and easy to fiend it all

Desvantagens:

understanding balance forward is not that easy yet.

OWNER, EUA

Dealer Review

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

Vantagens:

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

Ray
Sales manager, EUA

Dealer center feed back

4,0 há 4 meses

EASY TO USE MY REP [sensitive content hidden] IS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL

Desvantagens:

Customer support team was not helpful with the inventory transfer

Jo Ann
Fonte da avaliação

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Vantagens:

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Desvantagens:

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Alex
Fonte da avaliação

DealerCenter Is an All in One Software!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My overall experience with DealerCenter has been great with the help of my DealerCenter Rep [sensitive content hidden]. She has helped me transfer my data from Frazer, and export my inventory to Facebook and other marketing sites and is always available when I need her, I really value her knowledge in the industry and I always call on her to help me troubleshoot and get ideas on how to market my business just like a consultant would.

Vantagens:

The features I like most about DealerCenter is that everything is located in one central location. The functions are easy to understand and the cloud based software allows me to work from home or auction!

Desvantagens:

The features I like least would be the price I pay each month, but it is compatible to other DMS softwares which don't include all in one services, or cloud based software.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Seller Center

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

Vantagens:

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

Desvantagens:

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

Mely
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Happy dealer center user

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

Vantagens:

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

Nima
Fonte da avaliação

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Desvantagens:

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

OSCAR

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Vantagens:

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Desvantagens:

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Ahmad
owner, EUA

DealerCenter

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

Henri
Principal, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

HGK Motors LLC

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Desvantagens:

No issues or problems with DC, all good

IYAD
OWNER, EUA

Dealer Center Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great experience and training from the representative.

Vantagens:

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Desvantagens:

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Alex
Manager, EUA

Dealer Center Service Rep [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Love the service and the product! Many thanks to our account Rep [sensitive content hidden] !!! Wonderful experience!

Vantagens:

The service and ease of use. We have an amazing Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , who goes above and beyond to ensure our business is on the right track with the right products!

None.... all is good!.

ABE
MANAGER, EUA

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Vantagens:

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Octavio

Worth the Switch!

Vantagens:

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Desvantagens:

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

Johanna
Office Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Vantagens:

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Desvantagens:

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

Bus Dev, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Very impressive and powerful.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Vantagens:

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Desvantagens:

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

MASSOUD
Automotivo, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Best Dealer software ever!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Vantagens:

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Desvantagens:

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding