15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre NueMD

O software oferece verificação interativa de elegibilidade online, envio de solicitações e geração de relatórios por uma baixa taxa de assinatura.

Saiba mais sobre o NueMD

Desvantagens:

Before you get to the product you have to deal with customer service and training which is the WORSE out of 20yrs billing this is the WORST customer service I have every dealt with.

Notas do NueMD

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O NueMD tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 457 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o NueMD antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (457)

Sabrina
Sabrina
Office Admin
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Easy to use and useful.

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Fast set up and implementation

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: Just like everyone else I was very skeptical with choosing a billing software. I feel that it is an important decision especially for a growing clinic. I choose NueMd because of its ease of use and training available. They help you to set up your business information as well as answer questions along the way. There is always someone available to help in the chat or they are very prompt to return your phone call.

Vantagens:

Training, multiple users, access anywhere with an Internet connection, fast set up and implementation.

Learning a new software.

alicia
Billing Clerk, EUA
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários

Ease of NueMD

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I am a non college graduate that has no issues using this product. It is very easy to understand and effortless to use. i would recommend this to any office.

Vantagens:

NueMD is made for ease of use. I feel the color coding for different types of transactions makes it easier to visually determine what action may be needed next. Such as; insurance updates, payments received, or is the patient ready to be scheduled. I also feel the speed buttons make it faster to negotiate around the patient file; such as: am i updating insurance info, or do i need to add an a service to what was received, or do i need to add a memo.

Desvantagens:

They only thing i find for this product that i don't like about this product is in the financials. If you see a patient many times over the years the financial page can get very long. If there was a feature that once the ticket is closed it can be downsized or fan or cascade close. Giving you the option to review later or skip over intirely.

Muhammad
Medical Doctor, África do Sul
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

NueMD a practical management software

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

NueMD offers a simplistic design that allows you to easily extend schedules. It also offers diversity and allows you cater for different types of services rendered.

Desvantagens:

Costly and it occasionally freezes which delays your work.

Carla
Business Director, EUA

Not intuitive - NOT designed for Medical Doctors

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Make a list of the basic task the doctor does to complete a chart. Then ask them to show you how they perform that task. Don't be like me and take for granted that a doctor can pull up a med, and see the mg dosing, or use a simple auto correct, or upload and save a form without waiting so long it delays your intake. Perhaps choose another software that is actually designed for medical doctors.

Vantagens:

Looks professional and has nice colors. It has caused us to become creative and design our own "work arounds", which are costly to our practice but necessary to use this software.

Desvantagens:

The software freezes constantly requiring to reload it. The pharmacy meds are listed by full name, then NDC, then mg. They list a multitude of NDC numbers that the doc has to "choose" in order to auto fill. Cannot see the mg of med because the window is so small, requiring the doc to scroll down and across to find the right med. What doctor will know the NDC no. the pharmacist will use? A mystery! Doing the shortcuts for common meds is very time consuming since a lot of meds are prescribed and you must input those individually and for each doctor separately. The software will not allow more that 10mb to be uploaded into a chart at a time, and each page takes 10 seconds to save, blocking the use of the software until the save is completed. To upload a 25 pg medical chart scanned to the patient's record requires you to separate it into 5 pages each, wait for the minute to upload before you can move on to the next batch. More than 5 minutes to compete the process before you can use the software. A killer for an office that needs to upload various forms we complete for patients. A CD with 160mb to upload? Impossible. They don't have the common auto correct for medical terminology that other softwares use, requiring time consuming corrections by hand. Any fixes take months and you have to hound the support team to do them. They have to send the requests to a tech committee to review it. They never respond to your request, especially when they cannot or will not do the fix. Now that they are merging with AdvancedMD, they won't consider a fix unless it is urgent. Wait! Our fixes were requested long before the merger, over 6 months ago! And the one task we were promised to be fulfilled within three weeks of our purchasing the product (and as a condition of purchase) is still not done, and it has been over 6 months in the waiting. You cannot see more than one page on the screen so you can review an area while writing the chart. Sadly the staff are unaware of how a busy medical practice is run, or perhaps their hands are tied because the software falls very short of being useful for a medical practice. Not a good match for busy doctors. Many more issues, but I've run out of space.

Tami
Tami
Business Manager

Would highly recommend NueMD for your Practice Management. A++++++++++++++

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: I am the Office Manager here at a pediatrics office and I absolutely love this software. The majority of my time consists of the patient billing: entering of charges, posting of payments and printing of reports. Each of these are very simple to easy to use. My ONLY complaint is that searching for a diagnosis code, then inserting into the claim is a bit cumbersome. Still haven't mastered it yet, and have been here a year. Posting claims, correcting claims, posting payments and sending statements are all a breeze. Entering of patient demographics is easy to maneuver. The patient insurance screen is so simple. I have used a number of medical software programs, and the insurance screens are by far the easiest with NueMD. As a manager, I have to print many reports both daily and monthly. The ease of printing a variety of reports with NueMD has made my job easier as well. In addition, as the key administrator for NueMD in our office, my responsibility includes the addition of new employees. Such a simple process. Likewise, adding new insurance companies is a breeze. In regards to customer service, I feel very fortunate to have the availability to email Dotty at NueMD whenever I have questions. She ROCKS!!! It is very reassuring to know that I typically will receive a very timely reply. There has been a few questions that have taken quite a long time get resolved, but these involved technical support. I am quite certain that every situation can not be resolved immediately. Additionally, we seem to have "NueMD slow" times through out the day, and that can be quite annoying, although I am unsure how the connectivity to the "the Cloud" affects NueMD? In closing, I would highly recommend NueMD. Best Practice Management software ever!!!

há 10 anos

Hey Tami, thanks so much for the review! It's great to know that you appreciate Dotty as much as us here at NueMD!

Kari
Kari
Manager/Admin

A Medical Software I would highly recommend

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: I am no computer guru, nor do I aspire to be. That is actually the beauty of NueMD. With the technology constantly changing and updates in the medical industry constantly being made, this is the perfect software in which you don't have to worry about keeping up with those changes. I had to do re-search for a new software program for our surgical assist practice. We wanted something internet based that we did not have to worry about system updates and backup's in addition to the ease of use from anywhere. My concerns were getting our providers set up with the electronic claims submissions in a timely manner so when we moved from one system into the next it would be as seamless as possible. Cost was also a factor. The initial set up fee and monthly fee was in line with it's competitors and sometimes on the lower end. The staff at NueMD helped this set-up process to be fast and manageable. Everything that we needed for our practice was something that we had option of use. Initially we sent out all of our patient statements but realized it was just too time consuming and not cost effective. We were able to adjust our account at a later date to subscribe to this service which was a financially sound decision. I also worried that being internet based that this could be an issue with constant conectivity. There have been very few times that the system has been down in the years that we have been a client and it was back up typically within the hours. I have found this software to be a great asset to our practice. I would highly recommend it to any medical practice that is looking for great quality, great price, ease of use and ample resource options with regards to questions and concerns.

há 10 anos

Thanks for the review Kari! We love also the manageability of our cloud based software!

MICHELE
MICHELE
BILLER/DATA ENTRY, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

WANT SOMETHING GREAT ? CHOOSE NUEMD !

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: USING THIS PRODUCT IS EASY AND STRESS FREE, WHICH IS VERY NICE IN THE ENVIROMENT OF THE WORK PLACE. ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE JOB EASY IS FOR ME

Vantagens:

I LIKE HOW EASY IT IS TO NAVIGATE THROUGH AND ALSO BEING ABLE TO CHAT LIVE WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM.

Desvantagens:

NOT BEING ABLE TO TRANSFER DATA FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.

há 8 anos

Thanks for your feedback, Michele. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our product.

Terry
Terry

Software Advice

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: NueMD software has been very user friendly for me. I like that it offers the ability to:
1. Upload .pdf images directly to a patients ticket so that NueMD can immediately see it.
2. When scanning the days EOB's and Super Bills they are stored indefinitely for easy viewing if I need to go back and look at them.
3. Ability to print a report daily which reflects any tickets on hold so that I can immediately correct or provide info so claims are not held up.
4. I would like to have the ability to copy and paste when adding "A/R memos". Due to the fact that a patient can have 3-4 dates of service per week when seeing a Chiropractor, there can be several tickets that need the same message added, to copy and paste the same message would definitely save time.
5. When creating a "New" patient chart it only takes 1-2 minutes which is very nice, however the zip code field needs to be updated. I like the ability to just enter zip code and the city and state auto fill in but many times it does not pull in the correct city for the zip being entered.
6. On the insurance screen I would like to see a field labeled "Payer ID" so this is not manually typed in the "Add'l info field".

há 10 anos

Thanks for the great feedback Terry! I will make sure the product team sees this and can make the product even better!

Cheryl
Cheryl
Fonte da avaliação

Nue md Easy to use software

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: I am a medical biller and use 3 different systems for my job. Nue MD is the most user friendly software, where I can enter all my claims , payments without any problems. The reports are numerous and very informative for my clients. Everything is easy to find and if I have a question about anything, an answer is always a click away. Honestly I have not used a better medical system, I can clearly find anything I need to keep the accounts clean and accurate. My only con would be the pricing for smaller companies, it is a large setup fee for small offices that do not see that many patients. This is why I have 3 different systems to accommodate the smaller physicians. Overall a wonderful product for medical billing and I have never had a problem with service or software.

há 10 anos

Thanks for the feedback Cheryl! Glad we were able to create reports that are informative and understandable to you and your payers.

Amos
Amos
A good review for NueMD, Nigéria
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Great Software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It helped me grow my business a lot, offers a great lot of opportunities

Vantagens:

The product is very easy to use, it's is very convenient and customer satisfactory

Desvantagens:

It should improve more on its customers service, great app by the way

Arjan
Owner/operator, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible customer service, overpriced for small practices

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: At first, I was skeptical because they require $500 per month to use their software, but I couldn't find any other solutions, so I went with them. They were helpful and lots of people reaching out to me to get set up, which was helpful. My first billing specialist just dropped off the planet, and I had to reach out, after about 3 weeks of not hearing from her, to the company to find out what was happening with my account. If I hadn't, I'm sure my small practice would have been forgotten. They then set me up with another specialist and we had a great repoire, which lasted about a year and half. Then I find out that another company bought NMD back in the fall of 2019, which no one told me about, and again, things were falling through the cracks. The general phone number no longer worked, my specialist would take days to get back with me, and I was spending hours every week following up on bills and finding out what was going on.....all still while I was paying $500 a month. Found out my billing specialist was moved to another area and I was the one who had to reach out to get help. I finally saw the writing on the wall in January and immediately cancelled my contract. They require a 90 days notice to end the contract, which I thought, after I'd communicated several times that I was really unhappy with their service, that we'd finalize all work and end my payments to them by February. I just saw that I have another $500 bill in my credit card statement for March.

Vantagens:

Nothing. It was difficult to use. Adding new DX codes required communication with a billing specialist. I had to dig deep to find old accounts and whether they were paid or not

Desvantagens:

Software was fine, but really difficult to use, as I'm a doctor and not an IT person. I had to call everytime I needed help with something

Tonya
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

Do NOT Purchase NudMD

Vantagens:

Once therapist side of evaluation, daily, progress, and discharge notes were developed, they worked well. Good training on how to use with therapist side and intuitive. Decent ease with scheduling.

Desvantagens:

Billing side is a nightmare. Very poor training for front staff and unorganized. This system after using it 6 months is still way less efficient than our old billing software. We went electronic charts and scheduling to save time and money but excessive front desk time now needed and spend on billing and trying to get answers from clueless customer service. Unable to get correct or helpful advise with customer service or even manager of billing. Would not even answer simple direct emails or return phone calls for answers. Initial set up got our tax ID incorrect and did not get reimbursed from multiple insurances for over 6 months til we got an answer of the issue. I am still paying for two clearing houses due to an insurance still paying half the time through the old system and half the time in the new system. Very slow to get into and use even though cloud based. It took over 22 minutes until I could get back online the other day while I was treating a patient. And constant software updates screw up icons, scanners, or printers where we have to spend lots of hours on IT and problem solving. Beware do not ever sign a contract for this product. I can not wait until mine is up!!

Bill
President, EUA

Non existant customer support

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: There are many better systems out there that do support their products. Consider them first.

Vantagens:

It is fairly easy to use and learn. System does stay up most of the time and is typically available.

Desvantagens:

NO support at all. I have left many phone calls and sent numerous emails an have yet to have any response. Last year when I actually did manage to get someone to respond, they could not help my problem. They said that someone who could help would contact me, but I never heard form them.

há 6 anos

Hi, Bill. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'd love to discuss this further. Please send an email to [email protected] and we can set up a phone call. I look forward to speaking with you.

Rebecca
Doctor
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo

Customer Service is the Best

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Great customer service. Responsive to any questions and issues - quickly and accurately. Enjoy working with them and their people. Has a far range of features that you can either take advantage of or use on your own to customize to your needs.

Desvantagens:

Still some bugs that could be better. Continues to improve with each suggestion. Need to have some information consolidated on one screen when dealing with insurance companies, i.e., Date of Birth on same page as insurance plans and numbers

Jason
MD

Customizable & Personal Customer Service

Vantagens:

You can design whichever templates you want they've got access to scores of public data and lists and up-to-date information which they can help you in a great and as you start to implement and discover small changes you want to make they are very responsive and quick at making them to make your life as easy as possible because even with a ton of preparation and reading you'd simply don't know what you don't know I think getting a product that isn't concretely structured is probably the best pro in addition they close second would be the staff at every level is responsive and great

Desvantagens:

There is no video telemedicine capacity at this time. Also some of the navigation at first is not as intuitive as I would've liked however it was easy to learn

Denise
Office Manager, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Since we upgraded to NueMD my Insurance reimbursement rate went up..

5,0 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

I like everything about NueMD. The billing software is so easy. My reimbursement rate went up to 98%. The scheduling side is great. I like the color coding for each apt size. When ever I have been stuck on anything they have helped me with live chat or on the phone and even email. I am the office manger and biller. So I do all my billing at home and sometimes real late. When I have had an issue, I would email them and the next day when I returned to work in my mail box would be the fix to my problem.

Desvantagens:

I really have nothing bad to say about them. I was a little disappointed when NueMD and Sevocity Broke up. We had did keep Sevocity as our EHR. We have not looked into NeuMD's EHR. But if it is anything like the billing and scheduling it will be wonderful. I have nothing bad to say about the customer support. They are amazing and always so friendly.

Michelle

Frustrating

Comentários: Disappointed.

Vantagens:

We have billing with NueMD we like our biller. Claims sent through usually without a problem. Customer Service does answer phone. Sometimes hold 30 min but has improved.

Desvantagens:

EHR is horrible. Screen freezes constantly. Paying for escripts but not working but we are paying for that extra. When we signed up we were not told of all the extras that were not included that we not had to pay for like appt reminders and escribe. They said there were too many items to tell us about when we signed the EHR contract which was a half sheet of paper. Who knew escribe was not a common feature. Only later we are told we have to pay extra and we cannot get all of our providers to work 4 months later.

Teresa
Office Administrator, EUA
, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

I am extremely happy with my total experience overall

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Its easy to use therefore I have more time to focus on other office duties than billing. It also keep things organized and tracked more efficiently

Vantagens:

It is so easy to learn and is user friendly. We were able to start transmitting claims in just a few days, and Medicare which can take up to 30days was approved to transmit in less than 10days. We started receiving ERA payments within 10days of billing out. I have been in the business for 30 years and I have to say that this has been the easiest transition of setting up and billing without any problems whatsoever that I have ever experienced. The training was easy and friendly. I was really impressed with each department specializing in their own field, and the introduction and welcoming was awesome as well as the user friendly Nuebie Notes to refer to if you forgot anything during training.

Desvantagens:

I haven't experienced any cons yet, I am very happy with everything so far. I guess I would have to say the only Con that comes to mind is that I wish I had found your business a long time ago.

Daanish
Consultant, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 11–50 funcionários

Responsive support

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The support team is responsive, and will spend the time with you. You have to be vigilant and persistent, but they will not turn you away, and have a vested interest in problem solving. In our experience with other vendors, sales will get you going, but then disappear. NueMD has a robust support system (and the sales staff still responds to you after you sign up).

Desvantagens:

Can get caught up in a loop of being sent to different departments. Usually though, if you let the person you are talking about know your frustration, they will take steps to help resolve your issue. And some people are GREAT about taking ownership of client problems.

Calvin
President, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários

Simple and Easy to Use Billing Software

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: When i decided to start a billing company 5 years ago i must have Demo'd about 10 different platforms. They ALL did pretty much did the same thing but what stood out about NueMD is that it was a clean ,SIMPLE, and intuitive interface. The learning curve was low and getting staff up to speed on the software takes days instead of weeks. Highly recommend this software!

Easy to Use - Works and MAC and PC

Jill

Quick and easy to use

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: The software is easy to use especially when entering charges, claim batching and submissions. Also if a patient changes insurance after a claim has been filed its very simple to update insurance and resubmit

Vantagens:

Easy access to entering new CPT, ICD10 and insurance companies while in middle of charge entry. I like that I can validate/scrub all the claims and select what I want to transmit or hold

Desvantagens:

Lack of a hot key to go from patient demos to the insurance tab. You have to stop each time and use mouse.

há 8 anos

Thank you for your response, Jill. We take feedback seriously at NueMD and appreciate your suggestions. We've forwarded it to our Product Department. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Carrie
Office Manager, EUA

Best Medical Billing Software

Vantagens:

I love how simple it is to enter EOB details in to each ticket. Monthly billing to our patients is made very simple as well and the invoices look very professional.

Desvantagens:

Our Chiropractic doctor is not fond of the SOAP note options. Since he sees so many patients often times more than once per week, it is hard for him to use the SOAP notes in this program. He prefers that the notes be transferable with all information from one visit to another because visits tend to be rather similar. He was unable to do that with this program.

há 8 anos

Thanks for your feedback, Carrie! I'm happy to hear you’re enjoying using NueMD and about your positive experience with our training program. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Nicole
Owner/Therapist
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários

Limited Functionality Intended for a Medical Practice

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's not my favorite software. There are some things it does well. It is not intuitive or user friendly.

Vantagens:

You can see other clinicians schedules which are helpful if you are sharing an office.

Desvantagens:

Hard to run reports. Feels like you are duplicating work when entering CPT code and then patient payment.

há 7 anos

Thank you for your feedback, Nicole. I'd love a chance to discuss the issues you've mentioned further. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. I look forward to speaking with you!

Tina
Assistent, EUA

My NueMD Reveiw

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I'm Very Happy using NueMD, very user friendly and customer service is always there to help, when ever there is any issue customer service is always there to help

Vantagens:

everything, can't go wrong with NueMD

Desvantagens:

there is really nothing I do not like about this software

há 8 anos

Thanks for sharing, Tina! We're happy to have you as a customer.

Alex
Biller, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Great Product

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I enjoy using Nuemed. It seems to be a lot better than the previous billing softwares I have used. This system is tailored more to user functionality and allows me to track and schedule my patient reports easily.

Vantagens:

It is easy for me to do my billing capabilities on.

Desvantagens:

The system seems to freeze unexpectedly and requires me to log out to fix it.

há 8 anos

Thanks for your feedback, Alex! We're happy to hear you're enjoying our product. NueMD takes client feedback seriously.