Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Keap

Infusionsoft by Keap - plataforma tudo-em-um, de baixo custo e poderosa de automação de marketing, vendas e CRM para expandir seu negócio.

Saiba mais sobre o Keap

Exibindo 1.063 avaliações

Crystal Y.
Wedding Officiant
Think Tanks, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2019

"Porsche of CRM's"

Comentários: They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Vantagens: I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Desvantagens: It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2019
John A.
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2020

"Infusionsoft not Keap"

Comentários: Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Vantagens: I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Desvantagens: It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

• Avaliado em 07/07/2020
Suzanne D.
Consultant
Publicidade e marketing
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2016

"Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce"

Vantagens: InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Desvantagens: Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

• Avaliado em 24/05/2016
Doug B.
COO
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2020

"Don't know how I would do my business without it!"

Comentários: Infusionsoft literally runs all the backend functions of my business and even some of the front end operations. We use it for all our billing, our email marketing, tracking our progress with our clients, even some of our scheduling. I even keep finding new ways to integrate it into our business, it's fantastic.

Vantagens: I love it's flexibility and ability to automate processes that used to take up a lot of my time. It integrates with loads of other softwares, so I can literally use it to run almost my whole business.

Desvantagens: The biggest con of the software version that I use is that it's so flexible that it can be confusing to operate, this is why I think it's so great that they have now released a simplified version that can work for almost anyone.

• Avaliado em 17/06/2020
Beth H.
Intuitive Spiritual Counselor
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2019

"Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based"

Comentários: Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Vantagens: The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Desvantagens: For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

por Keap em 21/01/2020

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

• Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Melissa C.
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2019

"A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation"

Comentários: I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Vantagens: Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Desvantagens: Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

por Keap em 21/01/2020

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

• Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Simon W.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Literally does everything needed"

Comentários: I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Vantagens: I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Desvantagens: The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

por Keap em 29/08/2019

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

All the best,

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Seguros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2020

"Just keeps getting worse and worse"

Vantagens: Customizability, scalability, price. The is no way for users to opt in their email address and update their information.

Desvantagens: Everything is terrible and just gets worse. Their support is deplorable. I can't tell you how many hours I have absolutely wasted with getting the run around and hearing the same excuses for years. The system is horribly confusing so much so that their own people have no idea what they are doing. They don't test or check their own work. If you want to test something, they limit the number of times you can test. If you want to edit their pre-form opt in, you can't. Their email deliverability is terrible.

por Keap em 01/05/2020

Hello!

We're sorry that you're having a negative experience. We would like work with you to find out more about your experience. Please send me an email with some more details.

• Avaliado em 30/04/2020
Aspen B.
Account Manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"It is ok, but functionality is lacking!"

Comentários: Works great as a database to store contacts and keep notes, does not streamline to sales process.

Vantagens: It is pretty easy to use and keep track of your contacts (as a database) if that is what you are looking to do.

Desvantagens: Functionality and reporting. Difficult to get the reports I need, does not create visually appealing dashboards, we need certain functions that they cannot offer.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Tyler H.
Director of Digital Marketing
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Subpar marketing automation software, not for beginners"

Comentários: I have been using this internally to send out newsletters and promotional emails. I also use this for my clients who send out emails to their contacts.

Vantagens: The reporting functionality provides good data and once you understand the flow its easy to send emails.

Desvantagens: There is a learning curve to understanding how to set up and send emails. It's also hard to manage email contacts. This doesn't use customer lists like most other automation platforms but it uses tags tied to a contact. This can make it difficult to manage if you have multiple types of tags.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Daniel S.
Head of technical support
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"Well thought out and executed CRM"

Comentários: Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Vantagens: The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Desvantagens: The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

• Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Bob G.
Supervisor
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2019

"I love Infusionsoft"

Comentários: I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Vantagens: Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Desvantagens: Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

por Keap em 29/08/2019

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Avaliado em 16/08/2019
Andron O.
Marketing manager
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/03/2019

"Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business"

Comentários: Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Vantagens: The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Desvantagens: Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

• Avaliado em 01/03/2019
Leslie H.
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2019

"Gave me my life back"

Comentários: It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Vantagens: There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Desvantagens: I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better. I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored. OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

• Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Matt L.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 28/12/2018

"Diverge Performance Therapy Review"

Comentários: The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Vantagens: Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Desvantagens: The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

por Infusionsoft em 04/01/2019

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

• Avaliado em 28/12/2018
Nathan K.
Junior Database Manager
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2018

"InfusionSoft - Great CRM software"

Comentários: The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Vantagens: What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Desvantagens: While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

por Infusionsoft em 13/12/2018

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :)

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

• Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Vincent po B.
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/11/2018

"We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until..."

Comentários: Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Vantagens: The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it.
They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Desvantagens: Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies.
The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic.
Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

• Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Chase D.
Orthodontist
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2017

"For the smart marketer"

Comentários: Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Vantagens: Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be. I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found. I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do. I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other. Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Desvantagens: There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better. Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

• Avaliado em 16/11/2017
Liam C.
Marketing Director
Consultório médico, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/08/2017

"Great tool but not without issues"

Comentários: For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Vantagens: I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Desvantagens: 1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best. 2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling. 3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet. ***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

por Saphiya em 27/08/2017

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

• Avaliado em 23/08/2017
John R.
Owner/Operator
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2016

"Customer Service or Sales CRMs"

Comentários: Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients. InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking. As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Vantagens: The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Desvantagens: Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Rebecca S.
Associate Broker
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/02/2017

"What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?"

Comentários: I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option. My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Vantagens: I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Desvantagens: The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

• Avaliado em 16/02/2017
Jorge D.
President and Founder
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 26/10/2016

"A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up"

Comentários: Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does. It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit. Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Vantagens: The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see. It has a huge amount of power.

Desvantagens: It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes. I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.

• Avaliado em 26/10/2016
Brad K.
CRM Analyst/Consultant
Software, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2018

"All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!"

Comentários: Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Vantagens: As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Desvantagens: Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

• Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Jill A.
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2016

"Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale"

Comentários: Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Vantagens: Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Desvantagens: They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

por Infusionsoft, Inc. em 13/07/2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

• Avaliado em 07/07/2016
Henry E.
Investor
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/09/2019

"Used to be a huge fan"

Comentários: Solving the typical issues of trying to keep track of things in a number of different systems. Overall it does the job but value prop has gone down over the years, but the price has not.

Vantagens: Still probably the best marketing automation software and CRM out there for the typical small business owner looking to make their life easier and automate many of the things they're doing manually today.

Desvantagens: They haven't updated it substantially in years! The dashboard look straight out of 1995 and there are little customization options you can do to them. They finally sped the software up and added in decent search and reporting. But still way behind other options. Think Salesforce Classic vs. Lightning.

• Avaliado em 13/09/2019