15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do inFlow Inventory

Sobre inFlow Inventory

O segredo de mais de 940.000 atacadistas, varejistas e fábricas em todo o mundo. Monitore facilmente o estoque, gerencie pedidos, fature, envie e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o inFlow Inventory

Vantagens:

Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing.

Notas do inFlow Inventory

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O inFlow Inventory tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 470 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o inFlow Inventory antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (470)

Ana
enfermeira, Brasil
Aparelhos médicos, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Gerenciamento de entrada de produtos

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Ele permitiu manter um controle adequado de qualidade da entrada de produtos e a oportunidade de oferecer relatórios para o gestor.

Vantagens:

A ferramenta que evita os repedidos. Isto é um ato que acontece no dia a dia e que reduz informações incorretas

Desvantagens:

Não encontrei pontos negativos, somente a falta de leitura de alguns produtos.

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator, EUA

Sales & Purchase made simple

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Vantagens:

Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order. Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company. Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Desvantagens:

Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

Kelly
Owner, EUA
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo

Love the Inflow iCloud Product

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, this software has been a great help in my business, managing all aspects to help production run smoothly & CRM management through to managing my vendors... I would highly recommend this product to others without hesitation

Vantagens:

The software is user friendly to use & learn, training materials are easily accessible all the time.

Desvantagens:

The iCloud product doesn't have some features as per the desktop version.

Peter
Manager, Canadá
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding.

3,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

louis
Branch Manager, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 51–200 funcionários

Review from Eastside Exterminators

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall it has been an awesome experience. I was sold from the beginning. [sensitive content hidden] to get our inventory imported and get our custom fields setup, it was clear that the support was awesome. We have been with inflow since 2018 and I have recommended inflow to some of our sister companies across the country.

Vantagens:

Technical support is quick to respond and communicates clearly. User interface on the desktop version is very clear and easy to use. Showroom access helps efficiency.

Desvantagens:

Having to pay for increments of 5 user subscriptions at a time. Meaning that one person needing to be added will cost you adding 5, leaving 4 licenses unused. Showroom needs an "add to cart" button. Currently, you just increase the quantity, which works fine, it just confuses people new to the process until they get the hang of it. It also leads to people adding things to their cart that they did not mean to add.

há 3 meses

Thanks, Louis! It's great to hear the details of which parts of inFlow you're finding useful, and we've shared the Showroom feedback with our product team. And you're right that our plans come with a minimum number of users—like 2 or 5. We don't currently offer plans with fewer users than that, but there are options to add one extra user at a time. ^TW

Jenna
CFO, Reino Unido
Defesa e aeroespacial, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Decent Inventory Cloud management at a fraction of the cost of the competitors

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Much better than anything else we trialled, the interface is good and their help team responsive.
Overall very pleased with it

Vantagens:

Pictorial easy to use cloud interface, app which allows scanning inventory in and out. Easy to manufacture items and sub components of items

Desvantagens:

Still working a few bugs out of the system, but what software isn't. There is some rather crucial information missing on stock adjustments (like who did them), which makes following up a pain for me at the moment - I hope they are going to add this data field in the future. I would also like to be able to make explanations for stock movement mandatory

Ricardo
Ricardo
Owner, Colômbia
Cosmético, 2–10 funcionários

Practical

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It has all the we currently need in terms of order management and inventory management, and such basic functions are enough so far. But the SQL engine tends to jam very often... it is annoying yet not a cause to discard the software yet.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, easy to deploy and configure

Desvantagens:

Unstable, tends to lag frequently. Consumes too much resources. Must be restarted once per day

Steven
Sr. executive, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Great WMS for a 3PL

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The ability to invoice, manage inventory and run all the related reports is a great time saver.

Vantagens:

It’s ease of use and ability for us to train new employees quickly.

Desvantagens:

Would like to see the ability to do multiple units if measurement. Knowing how many pallets is great, however knowing pallet and piece counts simultaneously would be even better.

angie
Sales, EUA
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários

Efficient and User-Friendly Inventory Management Solution

Vantagens:

I've been using Inflow inventory management software for the past two years, and it has significantly streamlined our inventory processes. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for our team to learn and use without extensive training. The real-time tracking feature has improved our inventory accuracy and reduced the time spent on manual stock checks. One of the standout features is the comprehensive reporting tools, which provide valuable insights into our inventory trends and help us make informed decisions. The ability to integrate with other systems has further enhanced our operational efficiency. Customer support has been excellent, with prompt responses and helpful solutions whenever we've had questions. Overall, Inflow has become an indispensable tool for our business, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient inventory management solution.

Desvantagens:

The only negative we have found is with the Inflow Cloud App. It would be great if it had more functionality. Inability to add and see attachments on a sales order is not a deal breaker but would be a nice addition for future app updates.

Director of Janitorial Department, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201–500 funcionários

Ease of Using Inflow Inventory Program

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: In my opinion, Inflow cloud is very user friendly. I like that in the products tab you can search for any item with using word in the title. It doesn't have to be specific. I feel that the system is very straight forward and easy to learn all the basic functions for supply ordering and inventory control.

Vantagens:

The customer service that work with Inflow are very attentive and knowledgeable about the system and time to review and come up with solutions to any question we may have to streamline our inventory process.

Desvantagens:

The cloud version and the app are different and sometimes confusing to switch between the two. I feel there are more features available in the cloud version.

President, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

InFlow Is Essential to our Operations

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: We've been very happy with InFlow and it is an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use and the ability to run a variety of reports.

Desvantagens:

Inventory Item input can be confusing and difficult to change.

Christian
Managing Partner, Noruega
Telecomunicações, 2–10 funcionários

A dream to work with

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Vantagens:

Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

Desvantagens:

There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

ano passado

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review! I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review! You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app. The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow. Our API is now available to use and you can see our documentation here: https://cloudapi.inflowinventory.com/docs/index.html We do also integrate with EasyPost now, which you can connect your existing carrier to (e.g. DHL and UPS) so that you can generate and print a shipping label without leaving inFlow. It can also notify your customers automatically that their order has been shipped. Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you! Warm regards, Cassandra

Joe
Material management, EUA
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Made a world of difference for our warehouse team

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Vantagens:

Easy data import via CSV UOM conversions Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves Material pricing tiers Easily track orders Mobile App! Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory! Online Storefront!

Desvantagens:

The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it. Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app. Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart. Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

ano passado

Thanks for this detailed review, Joe! Since our feature set is always improving, I wanted to take a moment to update some points: For the online storefront (Online Showroom) we now offer an option for private showrooms with carts and even online payment. And we've recently improved our labels support. We now have a built-in label designer and expanded support for printers (we've tested Zebra, brother, and Dymo thus far). We're always working to improve performance in inFlow so we hope your experience has been better since you left this review. If you (or anyone else) is experiencing any slowness, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch! - Thomas

Melissa
Operations, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Almost amazing, but still very solid

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Vantagens:

Easy to use Accurate tracking Can setup multiple warehouse locations Customer service is top notch A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Desvantagens:

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

há 5 anos

Hi Melissa! Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers! You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/how-do-i-track-lot-numbersbatch-numbersexpiration-dates/ Cheers!

Morna
Director, Reino Unido
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for us as a small business

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Overall we like Inflow and have used it for a number of years. I’m sure it can do more for us than we are using but we tend to just stick with what we do.

Vantagens:

We’re a small wholesaler. This was very easy for us to set up. Helps us keep on top of all our orders.

Desvantagens:

Not sure if it integrates with our other software. We often find we have to duplicate work from Sage.

há 6 meses

Thank you for writing us a review, Morna. It's great to hear from another small business. Regarding integrations: we do have quite a number of third party and core integrations, and we also support workflows with Zapier and our API. If you'd like to see if we integrate with the other software you use, please get in touch at [email protected] and we'll do our best to help you out.

KURT
OWNER, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Gotta Love it

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've been using Inflow for 10 years and it does everything a small business needs.

Vantagens:

Its user friendly. Very good tutorial videos.

Desvantagens:

Not able to format or personalize email.

NATHAN
Owner, EUA
Construção, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Inflow Enhanced inventory Management For Free!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I love this platform because of its robust set of functions, I do suggest using someone with experience to set up the software if hosting on premise. The cloud version is much easier but also not free.

Vantagens:

Inflow desktop is free and incredibly robust packed with features to accommodate all business types. With the ability to customize naming conventions (functions) this inventory and finance platform is beyond adequate for every kind of business. This platform can be expanded with paid modules to add functions such as barcode scanning and automatic updates to inventory. A paid cloud option is available with enhanced support and functions

Desvantagens:

The free version has very limited support and the setup is very complicated if you do not have experience in the platform. No clear path to API integrations Some functions are not available in free mode you must buy the enhanced modules

Office Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 51–200 funcionários

Review of Inflow Cloud

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

Vantagens:

We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

Desvantagens:

I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.

Angela
Shipping and Receiving Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems yet.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Vantagens:

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Sam
Admin Manager, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great support, great software for our retail store.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Tracking vendors, stock, sales, and customers is a 1000 times easier and efficient because of inflow.

Vantagens:

Easy to manage, inflow is now our companies sales and stock management backbone for our 3 branches. We print invoices, monitor and mange stock, etc.. Basically, all the standard actions taken from receiving and selling the item.

Desvantagens:

Everything is awesome. There is nothing negative about this product, the company is always stepping forward, from premises to cloud, I see a great future for this awesome company.

Murad
Warehouses manager, Arábia Saudita
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I implemented for 50-100 employee company

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

Vantagens:

ease of editing fields by myself without referring to an agent same as most of the others ERP do. The possibility of exporting a report to EXCEL and from there I can get any result I need; of course, you have to be skilled in EXCEL.

Desvantagens:

not possible to export invoices to EXCELinstead of WORD. Not possible to have invoicing tab segregated from packing list. I have to do it out the record in WORD.

Dave
Manager, EUA
, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing product, they are on the right track

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company. I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, customer support

Desvantagens:

Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

Mike
Sales Manager, Canadá
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Touge Tuning - Review

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

- The ability to track the progress of orders. - Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Desvantagens:

Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

Carrie
Buyer, EUA
Atacadistas, 51–200 funcionários

I am in love

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have had nothing but great experiences with using inflow as well as using the live chat on inflow. I highly recommend it. The price is excellent for the capabilities it contains.

Vantagens:

I love the simplicity of this program. I have over 1000 items in my warehouse we distribute to 32 stores. It makes the entire purchasing and invoicing system extremely easy for myself and my customers. The inflow showroom is amazing. The customers can actually see what they are purchasing.

Desvantagens:

I feel like the bar coding system is a little too complicated for my needs.

Brittany
Owner, Canadá
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Inflow is a great option for small business owners!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've been using it for 6 plus years now. no issues with it. I think its great.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to install, easy to use. All the features needed to keep track of inventory going out and shipments coming in. Love the option of sending invoicing as well

Desvantagens:

It is a bit on the expensive side if you are using the cloud option.