Avaliações do ActiveCampaign

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre ActiveCampaign

O ActiveCampaign combina o poder do marketing por e-mail, automação de marketing e automação de vendas/CRM.

Saiba mais sobre o ActiveCampaign

Exibindo 666 avaliações

Alexandre C.
Sócio Diretor
Pesquisa de mercado, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/06/2020

"Boa ferramenta, suporte deixa a desejar."

Comentários: Ainda não tive muito tempo para dissecar todos menus e operações, mas a principio não achei de fácil uso e tive certa dificuldade de operacionalizar os funis

Vantagens: A entregabilidade dos emails é alta - o preço é relativamente bom comparado a outros.

Desvantagens: Montar os funis é complexo, e não tem tutoriais bons para aprender.

• Avaliado em 01/06/2020
Néstor M.
  • Avaliado em 06/09/2019

"This guys know how to do things the right way"

Comentários: Let me say it clearly: A-W-E-S-O-M-E Trust me, they are the "real deal".

Vantagens: Instead of boring the hell out of you making a long list of all the things I like about AC, I would resume them in just 3 "little" things I care of: - Reputation: They REALLY care about sender reputation. And, you know... an email that doesn´t get to my suscribers is like loosing money out of my pocket. So, I´me really happy the way they´re handling things on this department - Ease of use + functionalities: Most other services only offer one of them things. But I want them all. AC covers all my needs regarding this issues (and I´m a choosy guy, you know). - It´s scalable!: This is a biggy. As your businees grows, you´ll have a new set of needs when it comes to automation. AC scales as your business thrives so you don´t have to switch companies never again.

Desvantagens: I´m a Spanish user and would love a full Spanish translation (at the moment we hace a partial translation) for Spanish users.

• Avaliado em 06/09/2019
Ray F.
Marketing Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/06/2020

"Easy to Use, some bugginess"

Comentários: Overall, everything is very nice. The pricing is reasonable, and the additional features were unexpected as I was sort of grandfathered in to them.

Vantagens: This is a very legitimate mailchimp competitor, well-priced. The CRM functionality surprising, and there are really nice web insights (WordPress user here) that I could glean at-a-glance & give to my sales team via their plugin/javascript. They just recently added conversations (chatbot) automations, which were great to see. The chatbot was slick & never glitched out on me. It's not quite an Intercom replacement, but if you're not familiar with Intercom you'd be over the moon with this. The email automations are hands-down the best aspect of ActiveCampaign. The automations & workflows are visual-based & made it incredibly easy & user friendly for a once-newly-christened marketer unfamiliar with sequences. There's even a set of 'cookbooks' that are pre-built templates in case you were like me & didn't know where to start.

Desvantagens: The email builder is a tad clunky. My biggest gripe was when I would create a new link from a template, it would change the color to blue & the font to Arial. Sounds like it's not a big deal, but when you're constantly changing the colors & fonts, it adds to the amount of time you're making an email. It would be nice to be able to add an HTML element in the WYSIWYG editor, instead of bouncing in/out between that & the HTML editor. The CRM is nice, but the deals functionality is fairly light. Not the end of the world unless there's a lot of nuance from deal to deal (like in our industry).

• Avaliado em 30/06/2020
Aaron B.
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/08/2019

"this is the title of my review"

Comentários: training training training. I have been trialling and training how to use this product the whole 12 months or so Ive been using it

Vantagens: love the automation and the campaigns features. I also like that it integrates with my gmail (G Suite) account.

Desvantagens: some of the features are hidden, the layout is really lacking for easy of use. its hard to find and add tags and lists etc. it seems to have great features but they are hidden away and hard to find.

• Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Morgan G.
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2020

"It was wonderful until we needed support"

Comentários: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Vantagens: AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Desvantagens: Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

• Avaliado em 21/07/2020
Antonio L.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/07/2020

"My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself"

Comentários: As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot. Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible. It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Vantagens: It is super easy to setup and use
The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product
A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching
You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads
Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Desvantagens: It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out. I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

• Avaliado em 06/07/2020
Kevin J.
Digital Marketing Strateeg
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2020

"The automations work like a charm"

Comentários: We are using Mailblue, which is a certified partner of ActiveCampaign and makes their software available in my native language and with Dutch support. This makes it quite easy to get support when you need it. We were looking for a tool with e-mail, automation and lead scoring features. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. ActiveCampaign came out as the tool with the best functionalities for the best price (through Mailblue). This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and at this time it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. The only thing is we currently don't really use the lead scoring mechanism as it needs a lot of tweaking (on our side). But as all other features are working really well for me, we're still happy users of the software.

Vantagens: The flexibility of the tool is something I really like. It's quite easy to use your own email templates, which are (as long as you keep it simple) completely adjustable as well as responsive. Besides that, the automation part is working like a charm. By using your own tags and fields you can practically do anything you want.

Desvantagens: I am still trying to figure out how to set up a link with our current CRM. As ActiveCampaign has their own CRM built in, this is not one of the key futures. For our business however, we only use ActiveCampaign for the e-mail marketing and automations (so only the marketing department is using this tool). The entire company is built on the use of our CRM, so we'd like to see all of the ActiveCampaign data on there for a complete report.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2020
Nathan A.
Global MDF Claiming Manager
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/07/2020

"Great Email Service for the Price!"

Comentários: Good to work with and good email deliverability which is the most important thing. Overall, good value and quality of automations at an affordable price compared to competitors. Not cheap, but also not super expensive and complex to run like Infusionsoft. Similar to ConvertKit in my opinion, but better automations.

Vantagens: It took a little while to understand everything in terms of automations and advanced features, but after I learned it I found the automations and email campaign features very easy to use. You can setup great advanced email campaigns and segmentation in a relatively simple way. Great for small businesses like ours

Desvantagens: I think the product offers everything we could need. I wish the SMS service was offered for a lower plan like ours, but otherwise it's great.

• Avaliado em 13/07/2020
Shaily H.
Clarity and Accountability to do your own Marketing
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2020

"Time Saver and Insight collector that scales with you"

Comentários: I have been watching this company grow for the last bunch of years. I’ve been to their headquarters for events. I’ve seen them sponsor great causes. I’ve seen them hiring people in ethical ways. Beyond the product being amazing and the service being amazing the company does a lot of good in the way they operate and hire and train and support the community. They have it together. I love how they have even empowered me through their products. They have also given me surprise gifts over the years for being a great customer. I love that. I even got a giftcard for sharing how much I love them on here.

Vantagens: The customer success team is by my side to make sure that I make the most out of this product that I understand how it works. I never felt alone when I talk to one of their team members. They help me get way more than I could have ever imagined. It’s awesome scheduling calls with them. I liked that I can automate my on boarding process. I like that I could get a lot of data that big companies get out of my potential clients being a small business owner.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the software is slow. But it’s pretty much fine. Sometimes their text support is really slow and has long wait times. Not every person in the chat is quick to respond. But it’s still handy none the less. Still think it’s an amazing product and company.

Josephine S.
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2020

"Amazing Customer Service Automation Platform"

Vantagens: Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to make sure what you set up is working! The help center is SO useful and there is always someone available to help you trouble shoot. The in person workshop was incredibly useful and gave me the confidence and support to implement a huge email automation in my business that has literally been a game changer.

Desvantagens: It's not as pretty as FloDesk but it can do SO MUCH more. And besides, pretty emails don't necessarily mean better conversions.

Brian L.
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/06/2020

"Great tool at a reasonable Price"

Comentários: I finally found a preferred email marketing tool

Vantagens: What I like most is the tagging features, that make it easy and intuitive to segment your customers

Desvantagens: I can seem complex because it has so many features, but the initial overwhelm is more than made up for in power

• Avaliado em 08/06/2020
Aidan L.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2020

"Thorough Email & CRM Software"

Vantagens: AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

Gabby C.
Business Owner
Redação e edição de texto, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2020

"Satisfied with Active Campaign"

Comentários: I've used several different email marketing software providers but when I switched to Active Campaign, I was finally satisfied with one. It was easy for me to get started using it and that was a big factor for me. I like how the automations are similar to advanced email software and are easy to use. All the commands that I need are in the automations so I don't have to do a work-around. Customer service has been helpful each time I contact them. When needed, they send me the exact link to the documentation I need, or answer my question. Overall, I enjoy using Active Campaign and find it easy to use. The pricing is fair and I believe I get more value compared to other companies with similar pricing.

Vantagens: More features than other software at similar pricing
Pricing is fair
Easy to use
Easy to set up
Fast start to using the software
Good documentation
Good customer service that points to documents when needed

Desvantagens: I don't know all of the features or how they could help my business - more explaining how things work would be helpful so I can decide if I want to implement it or not

Nick B.
Consultant
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários

"Amazing"

Comentários: I have used AC with an ecommerce store selling $3-4m per year, as well as several consulting firms and info product companies. It works amazing for all these use cases.

Vantagens: It's very rare to find so much functionality while retaining ease of use. I've been a consultant implementing and managing marketing automation and CRMs for 10 years, and AC has become my go to solution for all my clients. The CRM has come a long way in the past few years and now beats just about all of them that do both CRM and Automation. The integration with Ecom platforms like Shopify are also a huge benefit.

Desvantagens: For years I would tell clients if they needed a CRM and they were doing personal sales that they should use Infusionsoft, but I can't say that anymore. Infusionsoft's CRM has become worse over time while AC's CRM has become much more powerful. One thing I wish AC would add is more functionality in the math actions for changing fields. If we could use different fields and formulas in the math to make calculations for custom fields, rather than just simple +-X/ then that would be amazing. I currently have to use Zapier to do that and it's not even that great with Zapier.

Deanna F.
Speaker, Coach, Trainer
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 26/06/2020

"Very happy with ActiveCampaign!"

Comentários: My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Vantagens: I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Desvantagens: I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Mikael E.
Business owner
Esportes, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 26/06/2020

"Highly recommended email service provider (and so much more)"

Comentários: Outstanding. In addition to how great the software is, the few times I've been in contact with customer support, that experience has also been very, very good. And the pricing is very reasonable for what the product gives you.

Vantagens: I am only using the Email Service Provider side of the software, not the CRM, so I will comment from the ESP perspective. What I like the most is the unlimited flexibility and features. In the "old days", marketers needed super expensive and complicated software like Infusionsoft to achieve what ActiveCampaign can do, in terms of automation, rules, segmentation and so on. This unlimited flexibility means you can make your email marketing as simple or as sophisticated as you like, the choice is yours. Generally speaking, the features of the software are outstanding!

Desvantagens: In some ways the user interface can be a bit clumsy, e.g. when creating an email campaign. It's not bad, but there's room for improvement.

Brian S.
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2020

"The right combination of power, flexibility, and price"

Comentários: I migrated to Active Campaign after being certified on a top-rated automation platform, and from a direct competitor that did not have an easy-to-use and elegant email editor.

Vantagens: The two features that make ActiveCampaign powerful for me are the ease and elegance of creating email templates and campaigns, and the robust automation features. I've been able to accomplish everything I need. The email build is superb. I've been able to integrate Active Campaign via Zapier to every other platform we use.

Desvantagens: The recent activity panel could be more compact and robust. The overall dashboard could be more informative for at-a-glance assessment of activity. I do wish it included landing page features. I do wish the saved elements could be edited in the email builder and that there was more of a true "style" system with reusable and editable master elements.

• Avaliado em 24/06/2020
Peggy M.
Director of Marketing
Editoras, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2020

"Extremely User Friendly and Subscription Comes with Great Support"

Comentários: When my big company split up and sold off all of its individual brands, I went from having an email staff to me taking on that responsibility all myself. My staff had been using Hubspot and I did try to learn that platform but it was not intuitive, rather clumsy...and VERY expensive. And since we no longer had the deep corporate pockets we once had, I had to move to something that was lower priced and easy enough for me to be up and running quickly. I investigated about 4 difference platforms and settled on AC and have not been disappointed. I think I made a great choice that a non-tech person like me can use and won't break our small company bank.

Vantagens: I like the fact that someone like me, who has only ever written campaigns for others to create but now has to do everything myself, can get up to speed pretty quickly and now I feel very comfortable with the platform. Although there are some odd, small nuances in the drag and drop, that functionality is really good and let's me create my campaigns quickly and easily.

Desvantagens: For the most part, this is a great tool, but there are a few things I would like to see addressed. The first one was just addressed recently and you can now "undo." Not having an undo and instead looking at a bunch of dropdown times was not efficient, so kudos to AC for fixing that! I would also like to be able to search my images by keyword...that would save me a ton of time. Also, and this one would really be helpful...I find that creating a suppression file is an awkward process. I would like to be able to choose and list to send to and a list to suppress against that send list. Creating the segment for the suppression is not intuitive and I get confused with that.

• Avaliado em 20/06/2020
John D.
Foundre
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/06/2020

"The best software for your online business and online shop"

Comentários: I am not an affiliate yet I love Active Campaign, so easy to use. The times I have contacted support, they are responsive and helpful.

Vantagens: I absolutely love ActiveCampaign. I have 2 accounts for my 2 businesses and have approx 10+ customers using it also for their online marketing endeavours. It is my go to software that I recommend to all customers. I love how the software is cheap for a startup but also offers really high level of integration for advanced customers. It is solid, easy to use and I cannot honestly recall having an issue with it. It has strong reporting and I love the integration features for Woo Commerce and Shopify also.

Desvantagens: The only thing that is missing from ActiveCampaign is a simple checkout / payment type offering. So connecting to Paypal / Stripe is doable but not seamless. Apart from that I love it.

• Avaliado em 03/06/2020
Geir G.
Growth Expert
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"This blew my mind"

Comentários: Fantastic!! And extraordinary follow up by their team! Tons of free personal 1:1 help, which I never expected.

Vantagens: Switched to ActiveCampaign from Pipedrive via ConvertKit and Keap - this is something else. I am so impressed. Very easy to use and well laid out, it is easy to create some of the most robust automated customer follow ups I have seen. AC blows the other softwares out of the water. It works, it is easy to understand and it is the most powerful peace of software I have seen in years. I am so pleased my grin goes all the way around my head.

Desvantagens: Customer service gave 8-10 min waiting time on their chat support these days, and that is just not good enough.

• Avaliado em 21/05/2020
David j. B.
Managing Director
  • Avaliado em 02/03/2020

"If you had to recommend one marketing automation tool for small business, here it is"

Comentários: I refuse to ever tell a client there's a single software in any category that they should use without proper investigation further, but I have yet to run into a time where ActiveCampaign wasn't a massive improvement to upgrade to from other tools of similar price but lesser capabilities, like MailChimp and ConstantContact. AC has been my own email marketing and marketing automation system for approximately five years now and I don't see myself moving away from it at any point. It's important for me to be aware of the tools on the market, and there are other great ones, but none that have been a worthwhile transition off AC for.

Vantagens: You have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automations, tagging and audience segmentation, and so on. That's just the basic package, too. More advanced packages introduce a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aspect that is particularly helpful for sales teams, Lead scoring to help prioritize accounts for your sales teams to be more efficient, and dynamic content (among many other features).

Desvantagens: There is little to see on the Cons. If I had to select something, I suppose the limit of three users on the Lite plan can be frustrating. However, it's typically safe enough for a small business, easy to share logins if needed, and the price and added features of upgrading to the Plus plan is quite affordable as well.

• Avaliado em 02/03/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Marketing Automation - Business Development Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 20/01/2020

"Best Marketing Automation platform for small and medium enterprises"

Comentários: I have used different marketing automation platforms and ActiveCampaign is now the best one I can recommend for begginers and SME.

Vantagens: ActiveCampaign has all the features that other "premium" platforms also have, but the price and the fast set up are totally a game changer.
In a few steps you can provision a marketing automation platform with all the capabilities.

Desvantagens: For high database and high sending volumes, maybe it's not the best option. Large campaigns could take time in sending.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 20/01/2020
Carmelo P.
Web & SEO specialist
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 26/10/2019

"Complete and flexible with a great API"

Comentários: My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Vantagens: Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp.
But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

Desvantagens: The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

• Avaliado em 26/10/2019
Barry D.
CCO
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2020

"Simple, affordable, effective"

Vantagens: For my size company (startup <10), it's easier to manage, affordable and does what's required better than Infusionsoft/keap, Hubspot and others we've attempted to move to - but keep coming back.
There's necessarily a degree of complexity that a non-dedicated resource needs to handle and AC does this really well. It's a tool of my business, not the main event.

Desvantagens: It may exist, though I've never stumbled across it, but an opportunity to learn from the benefit of others - we shouldn't have to discover, learn and trial everything if others with similar needs have done so in the past. Remove inefficiency from my adoption of the platform.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2020
Tanja B.
  • Avaliado em 23/06/2020

"Best Tool so far"

Vantagens: I use it for myself and for clients, so I got to know most systems, and AC ist by far the best. Intuitiv, with a lot of great features. Easy to handle and to learn. Their webinars are great and if they do events in your area you should go there.

Desvantagens: When you have a feature in your plan and the exclude it from the plan you don´t get a message and realize some time later, that it is not working anymore.

• Avaliado em 23/06/2020