15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Bonterra Penelope

Sobre Bonterra Penelope

Aprimore os resultados e o envolvimento dos clientes com uma plataforma de software de gerenciamento de casos baseada na nuvem que forneça uma única fonte de verdade.

Saiba mais sobre o Bonterra Penelope

Vantagens:

I like how the software is simple to use and can be easily customized to fit the needs of our program.

Desvantagens:

Some parts are difficult to navigate without referring to the written instructions.

Notas do Bonterra Penelope

3,9
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Bonterra Penelope tem uma classificação geral de 4,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 75 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Bonterra Penelope antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (75)

MARIE
MARIE
Interim Program Manager, Canadá
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 501–1.000 funcionários

I like this program!!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: At first it was daunting as there is SO much information but once we figured it out I love it!
I'm part of the team that works on our documentation to make things flow easier. It's great to be able to tailor it to our company needs.

Vantagens:

Being able to read my staff input by generating a report whenever I need it. Being able to pull reports to the tableau so I can see my numbers just like that.

Desvantagens:

Only being able to access from work computers with the VPN installed there. Would be great to be able to access from personal computers.

Susan
Program Manager, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

EXcellent system for client files and caseload management

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We love Penelope for report writing and for documenting outputs for different projects including quality assurance reviews - we know that we are not using Penelope to it's full capacity and there is a lot more potential for improved and different methods of reporting.

Vantagens:

The user interface for our frontline counsellors is very intuitive which is efficient in getting new users up and running and is excellent for day-to-day casen documentation and file management

Desvantagens:

Customization of the software was a challenge for us to understand our needs with respect to the many different functions and options available - using the sandbox was helpful in working out a few of the errors we made in planning

program manager, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Want to leave this service but they hold your data hostage

1,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Extremely poor experience. Cannot even describe how obtuse the customer service and technical support is

Vantagens:

Theres not much that I can think of that I like about it. Have seen several much better more user friendly options. There are apps like asana for task management and harvest for time tracking and many invoicing apps that work better for cheaper.

Desvantagens:

very outdated and not user friendly. Cant keyword search so case notes become a wall of unusable info. Cant run excel reports, only clunky pdf ones. takes way too many clicks to do anything. poor customer service even though we've been customers almost 10 years. will only provide you client data to you ONCE for free and only in coding format that only an IT professional could use. Want to charge twice the cost of a years service for them to extract the data in a usable format. They say this will take 35 hours-- shouldnt they have the code and process for that down pat, as something they do all the time? make it impossible to leave the service unless you want to abandon all of your historical data and manually input your clients into a new system or pay an exorbanent amount of money. feel taken advantage of. they are not staying current with competitors.

Miguel
Data Coordinator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 501–1.000 funcionários

Penelope from the Perspective of Reporting and Program Surveillance

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I was hired to obtain, process and analyze the raw Penelope data because the built in reports were not sufficient for our reporting purposes. To be fair to Athena, I've observed this is true with any database system; built in reports for any database are static and the reporting needs of non-for-profit organizations are dynamic and shift at least annually. Initially, I had trouble using my credentials to log into Penelope's ODBC interface. It took a couple of months for Athena to figure out the issue was on their end. Once I was able to download the data, I had to figure out where everything was at and how to link it together. Athena's data dictionaries were invaluable, but you have to become familiar with the databases to correctly merge them and prepare the data. Now I can track anything entered into Penelope.

Vantagens:

Penelope is comprehensive in terms of documenting service appointments, client assessments, referrals, notes, agency workshops and meetings, etc. One can access the raw data via ODBC and prepare the data for reporting, projections for grant writing or program surveillance. One can also use the built in reports for these. There is a feature that allows appointments to sync with Microsoft Outlook that is very handy. Athena Software has a lot of documentation for Penelope that I have found extremely helpful. Managers can look at staff caseloads easily.

Desvantagens:

I found that support for accessing the raw data, especially in terms of data preparation is very limited unless you pay for a support meeting. They do provide data dictionaries and data maps which I found very helpful. Using login credentials for downloading the data can be frustrating initially because they are not immediately actualized by the engineers. Once that occurs, ODBC works fine and is reliable. With other issues Athena responds fairly quickly. Also, they do not provide support for using R. Thankfully, there is sufficient documentation from R developers that enabled me to figure it out.

Alyce
Database Administrator, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

many used

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are a unique organization in many ways, (arent we all) and the configuration of the software was an undertaking not for the faint of heart. We did have issues where Athena struggled to understand our business model during configuration. Once we overcame this issue, Athena has been very flexible, understanding and creative in helping us maximise the softwares uses to our organizations specific needs. We have found great value for money in this partnership.

Vantagens:

The engage tool (client communication) has made a big difference to our interactions with clients, particularly during COVID lockdowns. The customer service and support is always quick, informed and flexible to our needs. Our particular business pushed the Penelope system slightly out of its intended scope, but the Athena team has been so flexible with us and very creative in solving our issues.

Desvantagens:

The software can be difficult to configure and test. The testing environments are extremely helpful for this, but as with all software, it can be impossible to understand the ramifications of system changes without testing each and every expected output. I have seen systems that do this a little better than Athena's Penelope.

Betty
Volunteer Coordinator, EUA

Case Management with Penelope - Volunteer Users

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It is positive - the reports are essential for being able to accuracy report our statistics regarding the activities utilized by our clients. The Case Management is very important to keep the records that are so important - other agencies come to us for our statisitics.

Vantagens:

We have been able to create a procedures manual for our volunteers based on your instructions to do the very specific tasks they need to know for recording activities and events for which they are responsible. Their experience with case management features is limited; however, even our less computer familiar volunteers are able to perform well. Procedures, once learned, can easily be conveyed by experienced volunteers to our new volunteers.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of capability of this software - as more in learned, it becomes more valuable; but the learning curve can be difficult for volunteers who come in to volunteer may once or twice for a 4 hours shift in a month. Re-learning/retraining is a constant - hence, our procedures manual.

Michele
Assistant Program Director of Clinical Services, EUA

Some pluses, some frustrations

Vantagens:

Penelope has many features that other software does not, like pulling statistical reports and tracking anonymous client interactions. It gives flexibility in some areas to customize and tailor your software experience to your organization. Generally, it functions well for its purpose.

Desvantagens:

Penelope is difficult to learn and is not very intuitive to use. It's not visually appealing. The statistical reports don't always have the capability to capture the information you need. There are quite a few small, annoying processes that leave new users frustrated (like re-opening a case file and having to delete the "end date" before you can put in new information. Shouldn't re-opening it automatically invalidate the end date?)

Avaliador Verificado
Instituições religiosas, 51–200 funcionários

It does a lot

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, there are a million types of software for mental health out there. And Penelope is a solid, experienced, reliable, excellent customer-service option that keeps getting better. I trust Penelope, I like that it keeps improving, and I look forward to seeing some of the problems fixed!

Vantagens:

Penelope offers a wide range of options for customizable software. Our counseling center is a practice of about 50 professionals, and in the search for software, we realized that our software needs are a bit unique. Penelope was able to offer customizable options and reports (reports are an additional cost) that fit our needs.

Desvantagens:

It's expansive (which is good), but keep in mind that it takes time to train, set up, install, teach others, and learn how to best use. In addition, the reports are sometimes be transferred to excel and other times not. There is no mobile version yet (they are working on it), but mobile use is important for in-the-field or during-the-commute work. SO when the mobile version is up and running, it will be amazing.

Kathy
Kathy
Director of Counseling Center, EUA
Educação superior, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Penelope has given us great flexibility with our student counselor population!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Our student counselors are learning great skills in using an electronic records system. Reports are much easier to run, supervisors can access the progress notes and other documents at any time, and can be alerted to situations like suicidal ideation or risk.

Vantagens:

Students have access everywhere; outcome measures are great, and the ability to see visual score charts across time is especially effective for clients.

Desvantagens:

It is hard to delete some mistakes. Written instructions are still not as clear as I would like. I still find it complex when setting up new outcome measures.

Avaliador Verificado
Instituições religiosas, 201–500 funcionários

Penelope Provides an Opportunity for Quality Training for our Students

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: 1. Students are trained in an excellent Electronic Health Record system, and it prepares them well for their future career.
2. Overall I have been really pleased with Penelope, and glad we chose it.

Vantagens:

1. Being able to purchase "generic" licenses--this works well for an educational/training context. 2. Being able to design our own forms and documents. 3. Great support.

Desvantagens:

1. It took enormous time to set up our system. 2. There are still some reporting issues that do not meet our needs.

Adam
Office Manager, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

We use Penelope for scheduling, case noting, and financials. We've been very happy with it.

Vantagens:

The best thing about using this software is the reliability and the customer support. I've been using this software daily for almost two years and the site has only gone down once for about half of a day. Within moments, customer service sent me an email telling me how I could still access the site using a different method. Also, any questions that I've had have been answered with clear and concise instructions within hours. The help section of the software also contains very clear instructions for performing many tasks.

Jacquelyn
Case Manager/Administrative Coordinator, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Penelope Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent-the Penelope staff are very friendly and helpful. We had lots of questions when we originally launched Penelope and the staff were very helpful and understanding of our needs.

Desvantagens:

I don't like how we can't generate graphs from our reports from Penelope.

Hannah
HR Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários

Innovative product for Behavioral Health Services

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall Penelope has been a great match for what our organization needs.

Vantagens:

The software has grown as our organization has grown, and continues to implement new innovative features

Desvantagens:

Can be difficult to teach new users the organization behind the software, not always intuitive, billing statements are incredibly complicated

Rebecca
Occupational Therapist/ Owner of Company, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

We love our "Penny"

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: In our company we refer to the Penelope Software familiarly as Penny. She is our friend in so many ways! She makes documentation, scheduling, reporting, payroll, invoicing easy! So much time is saved. She is User friendly as well making auditing for accountability and accuracy a breeze. I would recommend the software to anyone.

User friendly

Desvantagens:

Would like easier use of documents

Kim
Program & Administrative Assistant, Canadá
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Case Management Software ever! Does everything we need it to and then some!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's all in one - we don't have to fool around with multiple software programs for various functions.

Vantagens:

The flow of the product; user friendly (our placement students have no difficulty using this software); efficient; accounting portion; great customer service through the help tickets.

General manager, Nova Zelândia
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PENELOPE offers much in the way of case management, and tracking informal workshops etc

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The ability to access and capture case management information securely, and the information from group meetings also both formal and informal.

Vantagens:

The software is cloud based and has a wide application for use. We are happy with the software itself.

Desvantagens:

The software's wide application for use means lots of options, unfortunately the knowledge base doesn't provide the level of information required or is not easy to navigate. The availability of local technical support and expertise in New Zealand appears limited. It would be good to have face to face contact to talk about our ongoing set up (new programmes) and reporting needs.

Marianne
Director, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Electronic web based office suite

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Penelope has given us the ability to store our notes electronically and to manage our time through the scheduling function.

Vantagens:

The scheduling function is easy to use and helps us ensure that our time is being used efficiently

Desvantagens:

The reporting function is limited. I would like the option to pull queries that could be down loaded into excel for further slicing and dicing.

Konrad
Manager, Austrália
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's clunky, appears to be on a platform from the 90s, not intuitive, convoluted, expensive support.

2,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Maybe better than nothing

Case management is OK Initial costs cheap

Desvantagens:

Doesn't work at all for EAPs in Australia. Reporting is hopeless. Schedule is as user friendly as a brick.

JENNIFER
ADMIN, EUA
Consultório médico, 201–500 funcionários

WORK ON IT EVERYDAY

Vantagens:

THE PROGRAM IS IT FAIRLY SIMPLE FOR THE MOST PART, MOST EVERYTHING IS EASY TO FIND AND TELLS YOU IF YOU MISS SOMETHING

Desvantagens:

SOME THINGS ARE TOO COMPLICATED AND USE TO MANY SCREENS JUST TO GET TO ONE POINT TO CORRECT A CLAIM.

Clinical Psychologist, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Penelope is reliable software for scheduling, case notes and financial needs.

Vantagens:

I love that the software is super reliable. Customer support is wonderful. It's easy to navigate with great instructions right there. Really easy to use!

Desvantagens:

Pulling reports can be tough at times. I would like to see reports that were customizable. The search field is too broad.

Robert
Data Analyst, Canadá

Great for Case Management

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It has been pretty good. Although the interface isn't as intuitive as other tools the ability to manage cases and events adds a different dimension that takes it beyond merely a CRM or case management suite.

Vantagens:

The ability to link clients, family members, and case workers as an 'entity' in a single case. Creating event triggers to remind users to fill out assessments.

Desvantagens:

I can't download the backend data via the web interface. This is done through a separate ODBC connection.

Ali
Team lead, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Ease of use

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The product makes it easy to manage caseloads

Desvantagens:

The FAQs don’t help as much as I’d like. There are some things that take a lot of time such as adding a not attending worker to every service file

Sheryll
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

Penelope Review

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Penelope is a robust case management software that has numerous flexible areas to meet the demands of differing social service agencies. Our agency, consisting of 50 clinicians, has mental health contracts with state, county and insurances -- all of which Penelope can manage quite well.
Service and support are usually responsive. Although we are struggling to get Athena software to add some new features that most health care software has already incorporated, such as integrated client sign ins.
There are some innovative features such as incorporate the ORS and field to add other outcomes measures.
Canned reports meet basic needs, but custom reports are not only possible, but are utilized by us on a routine basis.
Overall we are satisfied with Penelope.

Clinical Psychologist and Director, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Pretty Good Software!

Vantagens:

Customer support is awesome. They get back to you super quickly. It is very user friendly and efficient!

Desvantagens:

I've been using this software daily for a few months and the site has went down once for about half of a day. Would love to see an app for it.

Jodee
Family Support Coordinator, Canadá
Organização cívica e social, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Our agency is transitioning from paper files to electronic doccumentation.

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The ability to have running stats/evaluations which can be printed out and reported on with the click of a button!