15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Sevocity

Personalização. Fácil de usar. Confiável. Uma das melhores implementações de EHR. O seu sistema de cobrança ou o do Sevocity. Confiável há mais de 15 anos!

Saiba mais sobre o Sevocity

Vantagens:

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great.

Desvantagens:

The inability to incorporate laboratory results in the body of the encounter note. The inadequacy of the fax /ehr integration.

Notas do Sevocity

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Sevocity tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 176 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (176)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Sevocity antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (176)

Amanda
Amanda
Family Nurse Practitioner / Clinic Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Love this EHR!!!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. Nice lab interface. Ordering made simple. Patient portal nice and not overally complicated. Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options. Staff loves it. Staff doesn't complain. Well laid out. I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

Desvantagens:

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon. 2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up. Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Debbie

Sevocity Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.

Vantagens:

Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.

Desvantagens:

We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over. Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!

Rachel
Physician, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Low cost but inefficient as well

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.

Vantagens:

Relatively easy to learn the software.

Desvantagens:

1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient! 2. No ipad or iphone app 3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome 4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.

Valyssa

Great Program for EHR!

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use, the quickness of the system, and how much communication there is between the staff as well as the patients. I like how we can open multiple encounters and that the system is easy to understand when training new staff.

Desvantagens:

There's not much I don't like about Sevocity to be honest, I think its a great program and it has helped out office become more efficient. I would like to be able to go back and reference messages even after they have been sent but thats the only thing I think that could be improved.

Eno

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.

Vantagens:

Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative

Desvantagens:

I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.

Lee

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

EHR need to be able to run on IPAD

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares

Desvantagens:

Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system. And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop. The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.

Kathy
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Sevocity is perfect for Outpatient medical practices

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Consistently meets or exceeds my expectations on Support and Reliability

Vantagens:

The ability to customize the experience for each provider and to build endless templates without waiting on an implementation team to make updates.

Desvantagens:

It only allows one encounter to be open at a time for a patient.

Jarred
Jarred
LPN II, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great EHR for the cost. very user friendly

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Sevocity was the first EHR program that I had ever used. I was amazed at how with just a couple training sessions how easy it was to pick up. Sevocity made my first EHR experience a good one.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Great customer support (which was rarely needed).

Desvantagens:

No audible tone when a patient is ready to be brought back.

há 7 anos

Jared, Thank you for your suggestion. Sevocity is not currently designed with audio/sounds and most practices have indicated there is too much noise in the practice to be able to hear such audio indicators. However, we would like to understand more about your suggestion and exactly when/where you would like audible tones, so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Cindy
Fonte da avaliação

Making Sevocity work for our practice

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Charting is easier to do in Sevocity as well as sending out notes to other providers using the Sfax feature.

Vantagens:

Sevocity is user friendly and easy to navigate for all users including the provider.

Desvantagens:

One con I will say is how we access our MIPS reports, it would be nice if it was a dashboard that we could view easily at a glance.

Kelly
Kelly
President, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

We use many EHR/EMRs and Sevocity is our favorite.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We benefit because the interface works so well with Open Practice Solutions

Vantagens:

As a billing company the set up to interface with Practice Management software was with ease and it the only one that we interface with that works perfectly bi-directional. Also this software is user friendly. To check Meaningful use with the reports is also done with ease.

Desvantagens:

I would say have the LMP date sent over with the patient charges would be so helpful for my OB/GYN group.

julie
CEO, EUA

overview of emr

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

easy

user-friendly

há 7 anos

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions. While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

Melissa
Nurse manager, EUA

Day to Day Utilization

Vantagens:

Ease of use. The software is intuitive . The ability to combine a narrative and "box checking" / templated documentation is a positive-----the patient's story and treatment is logical and easily retrievable. When new staff is added they catch on quick. This software is not so robust that it is overwhelming to a new staff member. .

Desvantagens:

It would be helpful to see past vitals on the same screen as current vital sign entry . Trends would be less likely to be over looked.

Sonia
surgical assistant, EUA

Sevocity Review

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We use Sevocity in our medical Practice and can clearly say we love our EHR.
It is easy to use and anytime we have any questions we can always call.they have very nice helpful representatives.

Vantagens:

very detailed and easy to understand

Desvantagens:

i would add a monthy calendar to front page

há 7 anos

Sonia, Thank you for your feedback. A monthly view is actually available by clicking the calendar icon next to today¿s date. There is not enough space on a screen to see the details for every day, however days with one or more appointments are highlighted and you can click on any date to see the individual appointments for that date. If you would like suggest further changes to this feel free to submit a product request through the Help section of Sevocity. Thank you for your business and your feedback!

Stephanie
Nurse practitioner, EUA

Sevocity- A great EMR

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Good!

Vantagens:

The simplicity of it. Even without prior instruction it is not hard to figure out.

Desvantagens:

I do feel some of the charting could be a little more detailed.

ANNETTE
OFFICE MANAGER, EUA

I HAVE USED MANY EMR'S IN THE PAST AND SIMPLY LOVE USING THIS SYSTEM

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

VERY DETAILED EMR, SIMPLE TO USE, YOU CAN SEND FAXES FROM THE SYSTEM WITHOUT HAVING TO PRINT, HIPPA COMPLIANT, TRAINING IS AVAILABLE WHENEVER IT IS NEEDED, HELP DESK IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP WITHOUT LONG WAIT TIMES ON THE PHONE

Desvantagens:

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT I CAN ONLY OPEN ONE ATTACHMENT AT A TIME, I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE ATTACHMENTS IF NEEDED

Linda
physician/owner, EUA

Excellent Product

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I had used 3 different EHR software programs at other practices. When I opened this practice 10 years ago I evaluated and compared Sevocity to the others and found it to be intuitive to use clinically and functions seamlessly with our practice management software.

Vantagens:

all of the above and web based server! Also, it makes EHR incentive reports easy to do.

Desvantagens:

If the internet goes down we can't access our charts. Fortunately that is infrequent.

Miguel
Clinical Manager, EUA

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall experience is great, I will definitely recommend to other healthcare providers.

Vantagens:

I like how fast issues get resolved and as always they have great customer service.

Desvantagens:

At first many of the features other software's offered they were not available, but little by little I have been impressed how everything has fallen into place.

Kaycee
Family Nurse Practitioner, EUA
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários

Nurse Practitioner Sevocity Review

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I am a nurse practitioner at a pain clinic that utilizes Sevocity on a daily basis. It is suitable for a small practice and easily utilized by practitioners and scribes alike. Medication prescription is straightforward, and communication among staff is efficient.

Vantagens:

The ease of medication prescription and ability to tailor to specialty.

Desvantagens:

It is a little difficult to create templates.

há 7 anos

Hi Kaycee, Thank you for reviewing us. We're glad that you find our system easy to use. Please don't hesitate to call support if you ever need help with creating templates. Thanks again!

jesus
Admin Asst, EUA

software for me

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Great at creating templates for the doctor. Every time we start a new procedure the doctor always wants a new template created so the encounter is a lot faster and more precise with all info organized and that is exactly what Sevocity does for us.

Available help from staff

I do not know

há 7 anos

Hello Jesus. Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you like the templates we create!

Debbie
Practice Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Successful and easy transition, updates handled well and work.

Vantagens:

Training staff very is easy, it takes about 3 hours on average. This system improves work flow and productivity.

Desvantagens:

How often we have to change our passwords - currently we have to change approximately every 90 days or so. I would prefer about once every year unless there was a problem.

Georgie

Sevocity Software

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

When you do have a problem, usually support is able to walk you through and give you a solution. If not, they usually get back to you in a reasonable time frame.

Desvantagens:

You can't make a file of all your patients to make mailing labels!

Carol
Administrator, EUA

Excellent

Vantagens:

Meets CMS requirements, reports are great, physicians are happy with the software. Training is always available.

Desvantagens:

PPDX giving errors, we do not experience many issues that are not resolved once reported. I'm lost on this one..

Renee
Physician, EUA

The Ehr pain

3,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: When I converted to EHR in 2010,I had hoped to be tablet based. 6 years later I still have not accomplished it. As a solo practitioner. I cannot afford a scribe and consequently still spend 2 hours after each clinic day charting.

It is web based

Easy to use

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great!

Vantagens:

I like that I can customize and build templates easily.

Desvantagens:

No quick text options and the system cannot enter the patient's name automatically.

LATASHIA
0FFICE MANAGER, EUA

Awesome

Vantagens:

Very user friendly. Extra help features and videos

Desvantagens:

Insurances did not merge over and we had to add