15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Invoice2go

Sobre Invoice2go

Crie faturas profissionais, estimativas, listas de embalagem, notas de crédito, pedidos de compra e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Invoice2go

Vantagens:

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Notas do Invoice2go

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Invoice2go tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 241 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Invoice2go antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (241)

Jason
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior, Canadá
Agricultura, 2–10 funcionários

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Vantagens:

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Desvantagens:

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Daryl
Owner, Austrália
Materiais de construção, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best for what I needed to with it

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: invoicing on the go When asked by customers about prices it was all there

Vantagens:

everything did not need a degree to use the features

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I did not like about this software

Steven
Steven
Design, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Not for High Volume Users | They Will Not Allow You Access to Funds

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Good enough until we were told we could not have payments processed through I2G because we had reached a limit. For the last two months, I2G held process credit card funds until the following month.

Vantagens:

Simple enough to use until we learned that we couldn't grow our business passed $50K per month without the company holding our funds without a method to receive the payments.

Desvantagens:

After several years using I2G for billing and collecting payments, the company has held a portion of our payments for the past 2 months because we reached an arbitrary limit for transferring money to our bank. After requesting an increase, we were declined an increase and told that we could have our money next month.

Cédric
Owner, Canadá
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

No evolution

3,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Desvantagens:

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

há 3 anos

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Elaine
Therapy trainer, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Good invoice App

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Vantagens:

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Desvantagens:

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

há 3 anos

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at [email protected]. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Avaliador Verificado
Música, 2–10 funcionários

Working good but pricy…

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I’ve used Invoice2Go for 3 different businesses during several years. I was quite satisfied with the service but I decided to stop working with them because I found a less expensive solution. Plus, you’re tied to them… if you want to go somewhere else, there is no way to backup your data and transfer them, you have to start again from scratch!

Vantagens:

Easy management and use, the mobile app.

Desvantagens:

The price was a big problem, and the service coverage as well, for that given price…

Private Investigator, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 2–10 funcionários

Take it to go!

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Invoice2go is incredibly simple and easy to use. I didn't even need to read the "instructions". The start up screen you'll get after signing in looks a bit different than the usual but I find it to be more convenient because it shows what I'm getting on to check anyway.I'm picky about how my invoices look and are structured. I'm glad to report that I like these and if I need to adjust something it's no problem.

Desvantagens:

The cheaper plan is a great value but isn't going to cut it for everyone, it just doesn't have the tools needed to get the job done. It's not a stand alone product or all in one small bs accounting.No problem, just upgrade, right? Well you can but it's not a good financial move, value for money isn't there with the upgraded plans. In my opinion..

Avaliador Verificado
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

Vantagens:

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

Desvantagens:

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports. It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers. Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system. There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Jared
Graphic Designer, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Just another invoicing app

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Desvantagens:

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

há 3 anos

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Alvina
Associate, Filipinas
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Management

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Invoice2go is the best app for billing because it helps you to organize your cashflow with their easy invoicing

Desvantagens:

Nothing, because all over the feature is very easy to manage

Seth
Owner of Apex Window Fashions, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Go for INVOICE2GO!

Vantagens:

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

Desvantagens:

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Jeri
Owner Blacksmith Accountant Janitor Mailman, Canadá
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários

Bocephus

Vantagens:

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Desvantagens:

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

Plumber, Reino Unido
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great simple to use invoicing software

Vantagens:

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Desvantagens:

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

há 3 anos

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Glyn
Self employed, building and construction/ maintenance, Austrália
Materiais de construção, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Vantagens:

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Desvantagens:

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

há 3 anos

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team. We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Thanks again!

Marcus
Director, Reino Unido
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ruined a previously fabulous product

2,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Desvantagens:

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Bobby
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

McKee

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Vantagens:

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Desvantagens:

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

Rohan
Musician/Producer, Austrália
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

Great App

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Love the software guys!
Great job..

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Desvantagens:

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

há 3 anos

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Jim
Owner, EUA
Vidro, cerâmica e concreto, Profissional autônomo

Professional

Vantagens:

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Desvantagens:

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Jason
Owner, Canadá
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This would've become my default invoicing app if it weren't so overpriced and connected with Square. They now force users to sign-up for their own custom online payment gateway.

Vantagens:

Can quickly create branded invoices and send to clients from phone or web. Can accept payments through online payment gateways. Good sales and expense project tracking

Desvantagens:

Plans are too expensive. $4.99/mo allows 2 invoices/mo; $8.49/mo allows 5 invoices; $40 allows unlimited invoices.

Eric
President, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I really like Invoice2go!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I'm keeping estimates and invoices organized.
I'm able to keep pictures with the estimates.

Vantagens:

It's simple enough for an "old-school" technologically n illiterate like myself.

Desvantagens:

1) I wish there was space to add disclaimers and much more detailed descriptions of services. Even a separate page would be helpful. 2)I wish it were simpler to turn purchase orders into invoices.

Veronica
practice manager, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

useless as tits on a bull

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: customer "Support" takes more than 24 hrs to respond and then closes the ticket when you don't respond quickly enough for their liking (even if you DID in fact respond...)

Vantagens:

the invoicing is straight forward, no nonsense

Desvantagens:

The reports have changed since i last used them, and not for the better. There is no Financial year options, and rather than just show your report when you run it, it tries to send it via email. This would be fine, IF THE ATTACHMENT WOULD OPEN. Too clunky now and the reporting features are counter intuitive and don't have the finesse of even basic accounting requirements anymore. AVOID THIS APP IF YOU WANT TO GET INFO FOR YOUR ACCOUNTANT EASILY - THIS IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU

Serenity
Fonte da avaliação

So much more than invoicing

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Vantagens:

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Desvantagens:

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Courtney
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good but could be better

Vantagens:

This software will allow you do your invoicing and allow multiple people to be logged in to create and manage.

Desvantagens:

This software does allow a intégration with other software to manage other other aspect of accounting

Tony
Director, Canadá
Serviços de Facilities, 2–10 funcionários

Great

Comentários: Good

Vantagens:

Fast and efficient. Tracking. Overall the software is good few things where when you turn on the payments it turns them on from all the rest of them which is not too good we gotta figure that one out sides that everything else seems pretty good integration isn’t bad

Desvantagens:

No direct phone calls with people. Always leave a message

Dave
HR Manager /, Canadá
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great team willing help and grow with you.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It helped me grow to were I am today - unfortunately I had to change due to growth and accounting needs

Vantagens:

easy to use. Customer service . IT support ... very flexible was to work with.

Desvantagens:

limitation in accounting -CA's & Bookkeepers are more in large firms using certain software that didn't allow us to remain using INVOICES2GO..