15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Qualifacts CareLogic

Sobre Qualifacts CareLogic

O CareLogic é um sistema de prontuário eletrônico (EHR) fácil de usar para organizações de saúde comportamental e serviços humanos.

Saiba mais sobre o Qualifacts CareLogic

Vantagens:

You can build it to meet workflows. Resources in Community are very helpful.

Desvantagens:

Reporting is limited and slow. It took a long time to set up the billing functions which hindered agency cash flow.

Notas do Qualifacts CareLogic

3,6
Relação qualidade/preço
3,7

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Qualifacts CareLogic tem uma classificação geral de 3,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 351 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Qualifacts CareLogic antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (351)

Steve
Steve
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

CareLogic the best of the field

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The best thing about Qualifacts is their customer service orientation. While not absolutely perfect over the seven years we've been customers, problems that arose have been addressed vigorously. The management of the company is interactive and engaged with their end users. Their mission is directly to further our work with clients, which I appreciate. EHR software has to live between the worlds of a fragmented healthcare system, the great variety of customer needs and programs, and federal and state regulations that are ever-changing. I have felt supported along the way to achieve the work of our agency by their focus on making that intersection easier. I highly recommend this platform.

Vantagens:

CareLogic is easy for end users. The simple schedule-keep appointment-link to document-bill each day workflow works for clinicians. The billing is accurate, and we've never lost a bit of data. Reliability is very high, and has improved from already high service level reliability. Speed is good, and data is available.

Desvantagens:

The interface is dated compared to programs like Microsoft office or web sites like Gmail. There have been strides in the last two years in that the interface is now browser agnostic, running on platforms other than Microsoft IE. It was a tough change to implement, given some built-in data elements that relied on IE. Qualifacts stuck with the project, though, and achieved the goal.

Peter
Systems Manager, EUA

Partnership and customer focused

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are able to create documents to meet our service line needs. We are able to access the data in order to do reporting and do organizational planning. CareLogic has been a very good partner for our organization and the services that we provide.

Vantagens:

The software is highly configurable to meet your organizations needs. The implementation process was a collaboration between our organization and Qualifacts. There is a strong user community that acts as a resource but also as a learning collaborative for best practice and configuration. Qualifacts strives to be a partner with its customer base and commits to helping its customers to be successful.

Desvantagens:

Although the software is highly configurable to meet organizational needs, this customization is limiting in its ability to move data from organizational custom form to multiple uses of that form in your workflows.

Colin
VP Marketing and Communications, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Mediocre EHR

2,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

CareLogic is easy to train new hires on, unless they have used a more intuitive EHR before. Reports are easy to schedule, but the system can get overwhelmed if the dataset is large.

Desvantagens:

CareLogc is slow, difficult to use, doesn't have an open API, and has limited functionality. The user interface is not intuitive nor modern. Every team member we train on CareLogic that has used another EHR complains about how difficult it is to use.

Regina
Chief Services Officer, EUA

CareLogic Works for Us

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, this system handles the complexity of a community-based non-profit and its idiosyncrasies. We reviewed at least 10 systems before deciding on CareLogic as the best option for us. While no system is perfect, CareLogic meets and exceeds our daily needs.

Vantagens:

I like the traceability of the records access and changes. the ease of deploying updates, and the all the data that is available. As a community non-profit with varied programming, CareLogic allowed us to be streamline common tasks while customizing some of the programmatic differences.

Desvantagens:

While there is a ton of data collected, retrieving the data and the support around data retrieval is lacking. I find most answers to be pat and lack creativity. This system would get all the stars in the world, if we had more user/analytic support to realize our BI goals. I would also like more readily available integrations.

luke
Information Specialist 1, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

It is easy to use, but sometimes not.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall it is a great tool.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use, the software practically guides you in the direction you need to go when you are entering in clients and documents. You know where everything should be, and if you have never used a certain document or module you can easily guess where to look to find it.

Desvantagens:

It is a bit difficult to fix errors. If i have a clinician that needs to error out or fix something in an activity there are a few steps I need to take before I can go in make the changes needed, it is great that it locks stuff down, but at times it makes it difficult. for example if I need to fix a payer that has activity attached to it I need to go and find all the activities attached and reverse them before I can make certain changes.

Marcus
Information System Specialist II, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

CareLogic Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are solving the need to have real time data for the company by having everything electronic and accessible remotely. Improves the quality of care our clinicians give our families since they have to worry less about paperwork and can focus more on the client.

Vantagens:

I really like the fact that our clinicians can now remotely and electronically do all of their work so they do not have the hassle of coming back and forth to the office to drop off paperwork.

Desvantagens:

I do not like the structure of the configurable forms for reporting, it is very difficult to manage having to change reports every time a new version of the document is created.

Heidi
Heidi
Licensed Professional Counselor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Helpful once you figured it out....

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Carelogic took quite some time to figure out, but was fairly helpful once I had been using it for a month or two. Compared with other similar software I have utilized in other businesses, it was definitely better organized. However, even after working with it for over year, occasionally I would come across an issue while trying to document something that I could not figure out, nor could any of my co-workers. Overall, I would use this product again, but i would make sure to keep the customer-service contact close-at-hand.

Vantagens:

Carelogic does a good job meeting the extensive requirements for documentation that mental health professionals must maintain on a daily basis on each of their clients. It assists with scheduling and tracking client appointments, and it's search option for various client documents it easy to use. On several occasions when I have had issues figuring out how to access a client's past file, Carelogic customer service was prompt in responding to emails about an issue.

Desvantagens:

My least favorite feature is that it (for whatever reason) did not do a good job tracking past clients and it was very difficult to search for past client documentation unless you remembered the exact name of the client. I had so many client on my caseload during the 15-16 months that I used this program, it was difficult to remember names and dates. I felt like there should have been a way to search for EVERY file with a particular clinician's signature. Also, trying to add an new admission for a previous client was a mess!

Avaliador Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Carelogic Enterprise Software Review

Vantagens:

The setup is very convenient, you can access a lot of data very quickly. You have a great degree of control on how your menus are configured and set up. You also have a great amount of ability to restrict and limit access to specific employees, specific programs or specific employee groups. You have the ability to write very fluid and very powerful reports using ORACLE.

Desvantagens:

The reporting platform is very antiquated and unable to give output or support most of our reports, meaning we have to run very large data queries in small batches, and that takes up a lot of analyst time. There is no administrator log to track which employees did which actions in the Carelogic system.

Crissie
Associate Executive Director, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great customer engagement!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Generally, a good product. Clinicians are happy with it. RCM has shortcomings however they company is working to address these.

Vantagens:

One of Qualifacts' key strengths is their promotion and facilitation of customers' engaging one with another. Over the years the company has built and fostered activities that allow customers to learn from each other and connect easily to inquire about and share how they're managing the challenges that are common.

Desvantagens:

We sometimes run into challenges with functionality that is about 80% there but the last 20% of the functionality comes up short for our business need. This can rule out our use of the particular functionality.

Cam
Cam
Network Support Specialist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Carelogic is a decent EMR, however there is a lot to be desired.

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Carelogic is for the most part easy to use, it does have decent functionality. Seems to cover all out basis ok.

Desvantagens:

Carelogic need to work more on the reporting aspect, as well as get real dashboards. What they have now are usless.

Julianne
Director of Performance and Quality Improvement, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

If you can afford the bells and whistles, Carelogic can be awesome

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our primary reason for working with Carelogic was to tighten compliance with billing regulations and to decrease time for clinicians on paperwork. However, we soon learned that we couldn't afford all the pieces that would maximize these goals. Also, although small, our agency has many very different types of programs and models. Carelogic doesn't fit them all, so at times i feels like it is much bigger than what we really need, but not flexible enough to be customized for different programs. There needs to be a dedicated support team for the ECR that is robust - reporting, IT, clinical, administrative, compliance, etc.

Vantagens:

As an end user, there is logic behind the workflows that make using live with families much easier. The Carelogic Community is a wonderful addition to the support network for all levels of users. Qualifacts genuinely seems to want to hear ideas and feedback from its users. My team has learned a great deal at the conferences, as well.

Desvantagens:

It feels like there are a lot of glitchy aspects to Carelogic that sometime get in your way. The reporting aspect is horrible unless you have a specific Report Writer or team that know code - Pentaho is NOT a user friendly system. Carelogic has much more to offer if you are in a position to purchase the add- ons. In its most basic form, the functionality can't be maximized. Also, depending on your implementation team, you may or may not know about features you can access - trying to discover or obtain those options/modules is very difficult.

Debra
Accounts Recievable, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Review of CareLogic at two different employers

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I "grew up" with CareLogic through most of my professional career, and am very satisfied with the overall product. The customer service is outstanding! Using the Qualifacts Support Portal is easy and the representatives are very knowledgeable and respond to inquiries/concerns in a very timely manner.

Vantagens:

I believe CareLogic to be one of the top competitors in the EHR/billing software world. I've had experience using both CareLogic and Credible (before they merged) and from a users standpoint, the ease at which to post payments electronically is far superior to Credible. Presentation is key - there are some programs by other companies that overload the content of information on one screen, which can sometimes be overwhelming. The format CareLogic uses is easy to navigate and understand.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more parameters for reports - using Pentaho to build customized reports is time-consuming and not always user friendly. Some reports in CareLogic only allow PDF's as the output method, when they should all give users a choice between PDF and Excel files.

Nikki
EHR Manager, EUA

Carelogic Ocean of ever changing waves-2019

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very transparent- billing is very easier once setup "correctly"..

Vantagens:

Ease of use and smarter than ME:) The setup of the service documents in a group container format is working great for my agency. The new eMAR product is built so great we are going paperless MAR in summer of 2019. The new TX plan with so many configurations and alerts are design with best practices in mind. The support team is always helpful to triage any situation and help resolve in a timely manner.

Desvantagens:

Pentaho slowness & down time was rough this year for my agency.

Ann
Billing Supervisor, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Billing admin- needs search capabilties

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The client charge is electronic and anybody across the agency at any location in the state can view (if they have privileges) the client's medical records or financial account. We needed this.
Carelogic is helpful in solving what they can. But the program for Billing purposes has inherent flaws. I'm looking forward to seeing if they can improve on this as they overhaul the RCM side of Carelogic.

Vantagens:

It is super customizable.. It is an Electronic Health Record. I like that they recently made it possible for us to run the claim engine for a client.

Desvantagens:

In the Activity to Procedure mapping, after 2 years of mapping, it would really be helpful is there was a search help find the needle in the haystack of mappings. Same with My Collections- why can't an client be searched to reduce what the staff member is viewing, rather that guess and clicking through pages of names to find a client with the last name of Matthews? Financial Snapshot- we need to be able to print something like this for our clients, when they need a complete statement of their account.

Kristina
program manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

easy to learn

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are able to monitor client appointments and attendance. We can easily look for errors in billing and make corrections in documentation. The ability for supervisors to "reject" a document allows for errors to be fixed easily. It is quick to learn the minimal basic functions and there is some adaptability and flexibility to be able to fit it to specific program needs. The reports functions could be improved but overall the reports have been useful.

Vantagens:

The program is easy to learn and easy to use. We have a number of interns who work at our office every year and they are able to pick it up quickly and use it on a regular basis to complete their work, even with only basic computer knowledge, it is easy to learn. While initial use is easy, mastering it is more difficult. There are a number of report options that could be useful, but require more practice.

Desvantagens:

The reports functions often do not show what we need or are difficult to use. There is more data that we would like to be able to track that is not part of the canned reports.

Colleen
Group Facilitator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários

Cumbersome ECR

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Carelogic gets the job done, but it not in a timely or efficient manner.

Vantagens:

Software was pretty easy to learn how to use. I like how it opens into my schedule for the day. I like that I can check for unsigned documents.

Desvantagens:

Everything seems to take a long time using Carelogic. If I make one mistake in a form, I have to reinitiate the form and reenter all the information, rather than just fixing the one mistake. I also am unable to switch between regions within a document, so if I forget to change the region within carelogic, I have to redo work when I receive the error message that. There are frequently scheduled downtimes in the evenings. For folks like myself who work 2nd shift, I'm often unable to complete my work due to the maintenance being done. In order to complete my work in a timely manner, I've repeatedly had to log in on my day off to complete my work.

Maxmillion
Applications Analyst, EUA

Critical View

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Improving every day.

Vantagens:

I an new to Carelogic and have experience with development in other EMR. So from my perspective there is just fundamental Architecture problems that may not have been considered or address in the early year of the product. Because of these restrictions what I would think would be customization has inert restriction that can not be changed. This changes the way I approach problem solving and implementations. My wish would be for a more open development features with the CF. Now it is very set with very little logic. To open this up as many options as possible would be great. I do understand about resource management and know their are physical Human restriction on what can happen. On the bright side QF/CL is looking to the Future and the changes in reporting is my job security. I am hoping for the best outcome and preparing for other outcomes.

Desvantagens:

Customization is limited. Analytics/ reporting has limited tech resources.

Nancy
CEO, LCSW, EUA

Feedback

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Carelogic does what we need.

Vantagens:

Portability and flexibility. Also, it is all encompassing; scheduling, billing, treatment noted...

Desvantagens:

You have to get out of certain screens to get into another. The system goes down several times a month and has to be upgraded 2-3 times a month, though later at night, it is still inconveniencing for some who do their notes later in the day. I'd also like the possibility of claims being made as soon as the activity is done versus waiting until 1:30 am when patient activities are closed.

Jennifer
Licensed Professional Counselor, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

CareLogic

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I liked it. Not a popular thought I know as most I've worked with that used it didn't like it at all. I thought it was effective and user friendly.

Vantagens:

It had its glitches at first. It was one of the easier EHR software I've used. I liked that you could see your client list and this made it easy to update and keep this refreshed. Adding documents to the files was easy as well.

Desvantagens:

When changes were made, it seemed as though these were done w/out the inclusion of a therapist/someone who would actively be using it.

Lynne
Business Operations Coordinator, EUA

Very thorough documentation

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our new representative is very forthcoming and answers questions via email quickly. Putting in a help desk ticket can get a very quick response, but it also may not get a response for a while.

Vantagens:

CareLogic is very thorough in what it expects and requires for each client. It is pretty reliable and sends notifications quickly when it is down or when maintenance is scheduled.

Desvantagens:

Every change can cost the user monetarily. The software has so much involved that it can be difficult to set up new configurable forms, and there is no way to delete or "hide" forms that are no longer used. The canned reports may not give the results needed, so either have to pay to get a custom report or build your own report.

Michelle
Accountant, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Carelogic Review

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

We have been live with Carelogic now for a little over 4 years. Once you get an understanding of the system, it is fairly easy to use. The scheduler is a great feature that allows us to track all appointment, per clinician on a daily basis. It allows for us to easily send clean claims out the door. It also has the nice feature of alerts to help remind the staff of appointments not marked kept or documents that need to be signed.

Desvantagens:

Carelogic has a lot of downtime or latency issues. They are also not the most up to date software product out there. There is no options to merge a client, which is very time consuming when you have to fix a clients file.

april
medical provider, EUA
Consultório médico, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

worst EHR I have every worked with as a medical provider

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I can say that I have worked with large number of EHR systems over the years, but this is by far the worst system that I have ever encountered as a medical provider. Whether or not a practice uses Carelogic will be a strong factor to consider when making career choices in the future.

Vantagens:

While this software may work as a basic template for the counseling field, it is sorely lacking in the medical world.

Desvantagens:

Over the past twenty years that I have been working with EHR systems, Carelogic is by far the worst system that I have ever worked with. It fails to meet even the most basic standards in practice including auto save. Not only does the system fail to communicate on the back end, it typically requires a minimum of 8 + clicks to navigate anywhere within the system. Due to its lack of integration, the user must comb through many documents to obtain necessary information such as past medications, allergies, medical history, and labs. This in and of itself presents as a safety risk in practice.

Camille
Director of Operations, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários

First in Texas

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Training in the Qualifacts Nashville office is GREAT and highly recommended. The software works if you set it up with the end game in mind.

Vantagens:

It is comparable to other EHR systems of its size in most cases. We need the medical billing component and it can process claims.The support issue has gotten much better over the past year or two.

Desvantagens:

If you set it up incorrectly, you are in worlds of trouble. Implementation follow-thru was inconsistent and support was extremely delated for our first two years of use. It is hard to find the right person to talk to when you have a major software issue. The medical chart component needs more development.

Debbie
Clinical Director, EUA

CareLogic review

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I can not tell how many clients I have with a particular diagnosis. This is one of the most common questions. Why can't I get the measures at a click, that I need for grants/state requirements.

Vantagens:

The basic software is easy to navigate. It is web based. I can create my own configurable forms. I can communicate with staff over 9 counties.

Desvantagens:

There is no one to talk to when you need to know how to gather data or print reports. The CareLogic staff were not willing to be at state meetings when we were designing required data measurements.

Jonathan
Revenue Cycle Manager, EUA

CareLogic Review

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Have been using for over 3 years and we do maintain a fairly clean and current Accounts Receivable. Would like to be able to call in an talk to a human in order to solve some simpler issues as opposed to logging a ticket and doing everything through email.

Vantagens:

ERA process is simple and easy to use Like the ability to create my own reports

Desvantagens:

Processes have many steps in order to complete tasks. Not as user-friendly as other software solutions I have utilized. This is partially attributed to the individuals who set it up and received the initial training are no longer with the company and the rest of us have basically been self-taught.