15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do PatientNow

Sobre PatientNow

O patientNOW foi projetado para você ganhar mais dinheiro com um software que administra o seu spa medicinal e mantém seus pacientes voltando para sempre.

Saiba mais sobre o PatientNow

Vantagens:

The company has been very responsive to problems and continual updates have been great.

Desvantagens:

Making changes in the system is very difficult.

Notas do PatientNow

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O PatientNow tem uma classificação geral de 4,0 em 5 estrelas com base em 222 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o PatientNow antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (222)

Kristin
Kristin
Practice Administrator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

PatientNow is great value and easy to use

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We've been using PatientNow since 2018 and they continue to strive to improve the product. They listen to their customers and they work with you to resolve issues. Customer Support is usually very responsive.

Vantagens:

SecurePayNow, texting and emailing from the system are some of my favorite features. The ability to create templates is also very important to us as a practice. Not having to go back to support for everything.

Desvantagens:

Would like to be able to customize the clinical information more. Also, more area for clinical notes vs scheduling notes.

MedSpa Director, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

All software has pros and cons

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Customers services is top notch! They are responsive and quite helpful. If it wasn't for their excellent customer service, we probably would have been very unhappy.

Vantagens:

We switched to this software for the electronic record capacity. It isn't as user friendly as presented. We hoped to use voice dictation but this hasn't worked out.

Desvantagens:

The photography software needs to be improved and updated so we can create side by side comparisons and them save them or share them easily. This seems like an easy update.

Leonid
administrator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Overpriced photo management software

1,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Multiple filters and tags definitely help you to organize and search

Desvantagens:

VERY SLOW , if the client has 100 or more photos you will be waiting 30 sec or more to load. Cropping function is really poorly thought out. After cropping, and confirm and save (15secs or so) it returns to full client record, which if large may take another 30 secs to load. After going through this for 10 photos it is exhausting. There is no option to go straight to the next photo without returning to the full record VERY EXPENSIVE. Full of forms, templates, education, which can be useful but are widely available for free and not with the huge price tag. You can get full featured PhotoDoc for less than quarter of the cost App is only for the Iphone. The other half of the world is out of luck I guess and needs to have a spare Iphone or Ipad. PhotoDoc is available for both CUSTOMER SERVICE is great as long as you don't need anything from them. Even though when I signed up the condition of subscription was Cancel anytime and download your images, upon request to cancel, after they increased the price of subscription without notice, I had to go through a ridiculous process to try to extract a refund from them.

Terra
Director of Operations, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Streamlined Software

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Pretty good! Love all the functionality and treatment pathways! Setup is a bit difficult if you opt to do it yoursef (I'd recommend having PatientNow do the setup for you instead). Can be a little buggy sometimes but tech support is very responsive and helpful, as is their dev team.

Vantagens:

PatientNow makes it easy to automate and streamline workflows and patient care. Cuts down on the time all processes take allowing more time for other tasks.

Desvantagens:

The system seems to be a bit buggy here and there.

Mary
Mary
Managing Director, EUA

Overall Really Great!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Envision has been excellent to work with and the customer service is superb. As a start-up company it was pretty simple to get everything set up and going.

Vantagens:

It has bundled most everything needed into one package and is pretty user-friendly.

Desvantagens:

The charting aspect still isn't perfect but much better. Also the client images would be nice if you could take the picture in the software that had a grid to help keep pictures consistent.

Brittany
NP, EUA

I had better expectations

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have mixed feelings. Some days I'm glad i got it and most I am frustrated. I went from paper and many times would like to go back.

Vantagens:

Many different features. I'm sure when I get the hang of it all it will be worth it but still very confusing at times.

Desvantagens:

Difficult getting started. Still in the beginning process with pathways almost 6 months later. Only help when I ask for it never above and beyond what I need. Very hard to get meetings with my "person" although he is very nice. About 75% of my patients do not like the portal and the online booking is confusing for them I now am doing a lot more scheduling myself taking time away from the practice.

Betsy

Northcoast Laser Review

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Integration process was a lot less painful than expected. The financial reports and more accessibility to that is a great feature to have. Reaching out to support staff is quick and everyone we've interacted with has been so helpful and kind.

Desvantagens:

Can't think of anything we have not liked with the program so far.

jan

Positive Experience with Patient Now

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: The support team is excellent and knowledgeable.

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate and the multiple patient functions.

Desvantagens:

I do not have any cons to report at this time

Josh
MD, EUA

PatientNow

Vantagens:

Very well thought out and comprehensive software. PatientNow allows its users to perform all necessary functions for a medical practice.

Desvantagens:

I really have nothing bad to say about patient now

Thomas
Plastic Surgeon, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PatientNow - almost there...

Vantagens:

Scheduling functions work well. Handles large patient data base well.

Desvantagens:

Patient information books do not handle multiple procedures well - there is much redundant printing of common sections. The old Inform software is dramatically better at this part of things - to the point that we still use it for pre-operative document generation. I am not happy that I am being forced to convert from our server-based version to a cloud-based version within the next year. I worry about data security and having a non-functional office in the event of an internet failure.

Jonathan
Chief Surgeon, EUA

Patient Now Review

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: THe software is OK. Its not very user friendly. I find that staffing adequate at PATient Now adequate but not outstanding. I find it annoying that at least 3 times a year our calls are returned after our hours and often times 2 days after the call is made.

Vantagens:

Computer based, multiple machines can run. I like the Electronic Prescription Module. I like the scheduler. I like the ease of document template use and writing encounter notes. I dont like its integration with MIRROR software as it is too slow.

Desvantagens:

Dont like the report generator. It is unable to save the "steps" to generate a particular report so that everytime a report of a particular type that needs to be run, we must go through all the steps to run it. It is cumbersome and not time efficient. I purchased a Microsoft tablet to use with this software and it is quite cumbersome and dont use it. IT is too slow. I have all the latest and greatest wifi but still too slow. I think the integration of WORD DOCUMENTS with this software needs to be upgraded. One can input a .RTF file to the template manager but it would be easier if the software recognized microsoft word documents. It does seem to hande pdfs a bit but not jpegs. I would like to have easier input of jpegs. I have inputted several jpegs for use in the clinical information section with injectables but the software is not very robust. There needs to be changes in the Injectables ares. The drop downs for specific injectables do not pertain to that particular injectable. I dont remember off the bat which injectables there were not appropriate dosage or amount injected.

Leticia
PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

PatientNow technology and ease of use supersedes our expectations

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: In our medical practice it is crucial to have a dependable and user friendly EMR system and we have been using 10+ years without any issues. The overall support has been very well and if the support staff cannot assist they will find someone that can. One of the best things is that it is not on the Cloud.

Vantagens:

Easily can use of and train for PatientNow. Appreciate that support team accepts recommendations to adding reports. Support staff has been very good since we have been using it (10+ years)

Desvantagens:

Would like to able to customize reports more to our needs.

Marcie

PatientNow

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: PatientNow allowed us to streamline our business. It was difficult to transition over to paperless, but the Patientnow system was pretty intuitive and our staff adjusted. It was an excellent choice for our business and I'm grateful we discovered it when be began our paperless transition back in 2011.

Vantagens:

We are a plastic surgery practice and we purchased this software because it allowed us to use it for both our insurance billing as well as cosmetic billing. We sell skin care products as part of our business and this software allowed us to use a bar code scanner, inventory the products and create cosmetic invoices. A lot of medical software is not geared towards plastic surgery practices which require both insurance and cosmetic billing. The others that we researched, were much more complicated, much more expensive and had many components that we didn't need. We didn't want to pay for features we wouldn't end up using. We were fortunate to purchase PatientNow when it was first coming out and got a fantastic introductory offer.

Desvantagens:

Occasionally, I come across a report or feature that is missing, what I feel like, are obvious options. The help department usually is responsive to our feedback.

Owner, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Found PN and won’t go back

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Best EMR I have found and the fact that you get to talk to an actual person when you need help is priceless! My practice sired to the next level after launching PatientNow

Vantagens:

Really like the POS and EMR. Very smith and you’re never locked in to one area of the program. The customer service is by far the best part of this software.

Desvantagens:

I don’t like that you are not notified books someone books on line and the fact that consents are not auto assigned based on to the procedure for client to sign prior to appointment

Penelope
Surgeon, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Customer service starts off strong and then they are virtually non-existent

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: patient scheduling works great

Desvantagens:

So lets just consider one report (how much botox did I do last year?) Running this report gave me the answer of 6 patients. HA! Maybe 6 an hour! each time I run the report it gives me a different answer. I shut it down and reboot...same problem. This issue is consistent with many reports,but not all of them. Called support multiple times...no answer and no follow up. In patient charting, there is no duel screen available so I have to close the encounter and open labs, look at labs, close, then open encounter.......maddening! I KNOW no EMR is perfect, but this is the least user friendly one I have worked with (my surgery centers and hospitals use other EMR's so I am quite proficient and adaptable). SO I inform them I not longer wish to use PatientNOW, via email. WOW! They responded quickly to THIS, informing me that I have an extended contract and I must continue paying. I didn't even mention their money back guarantee, but I will NOW that I have to get attorneys involved. I could go on and on, but I hope this provides enough insight to keep other physicians from getting involved with this company. If it worked properly, I would certainly not go through the hassle of transferring all this data to a new EHR.

Yoli
Plástico, 11–50 funcionários

Patient now

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's a good working system overall

Vantagens:

the billing portion with integrated payments is outstanding.

Desvantagens:

Too many steps for simple transactions. Not a big variety on reports to run.

Elizabeth
President, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Online Booking and Other Functions that don't work like they should

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The text reminders are really great. Also the pathways are good. They are a little complex but seem to work to get patients back in the door. I think once a quarter a trainer should go through them with their accounts as when things change etc. things can get messed up. Or they add new services and a pathway never gets created or gets created poorly.

Vantagens:

Scheduling on this software is very easy. Creating invoices is also simple.

Desvantagens:

The online booking. There is no way for the patient to reschedule so they end up just booking multiple spots. Also, I wish there was a way to guarantee the booking with a credit card as so many people make appointments and don't show. Also, I wish when you selected a provider, the drop down for services only put what that provider is able to do. Many people are searching providers for the wrong services. Also, a schedule marking for patients that have done paperwork online. And it should prompt them to do this when booking.

Office administrator, EUA

Patient Now Review

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: In the beginning, when we first began using PN it was informative and responsive to requests. Now it is difficult to get help with changes or get those implemented. No one seems to be there to review and help make suggestions to improve aspects of our account.

Vantagens:

The overall use for many practitioners in the office is great. Not having to move from one system to another to capture changes is a big plus.

Desvantagens:

Making changes in the system is very difficult. The company is great at suggesting and having ADD-ON charges like the Enhanced Pathways. Which we bought into in March and in Oct. we are still trying to implement and working out the kinks. All the while those flawed emails are going out to the patients.

Tonya
Office Admin, EUA

Patient Now

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Pt Now is always very helpful when we have a problem or question.

Vantagens:

Scheduling and entering patient demographics

Desvantagens:

The insurance module needs to be streamlined to be more efficient. Very difficult to work with. I don't know if it is because our system isn't set up properly or if it is just not equipped for this. Posting simple transactions are fine but if you need to refund or transfer a credit to another acct, it needs work ! Creating a fake gift card to transfer a credit to another patient does not make sense from an accounting standpoint.

Stephanie
Practice manager, EUA

PatientNow EMR System

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I think PatientNow is a great option for practices wanting to implement a general EMR system that is easy for them to switch over from charts.

Vantagens:

The EMR system was easy for a team that was just leaving charts, you can limit permissions for them so they can feel at ease navigating the system.

Desvantagens:

Support is a drawback. I often see updates that roll out and only learn about them after I see something new as I am using the system. Rarely do I get a live person to talk to when I want help and often get a ticket with a call 1-2 days later after I have figured things out on my own. Support is also not too helpful, if I ask them a question they will not always have the answer and tell me that something is not possible and then I learn on my own it was.

Manager Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I utilize customer support quite often, overall pretty decent.

Vantagens:

I like how Patient Now bridges the gap between medical practice software and aesthetic treatments. It's user friendly and the addition of ramp and pulse has helped on the managerial side.

Desvantagens:

There are many features "in the works" and it's a small team.

Pam

PatientNow for EMR

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Patient Now works well for our office.

Vantagens:

The text message feature is the best, it really helps with patients that don't live nearby when there is an issue.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it's difficult to navigate and we still need to use a different system for payments. I know PatientNow has a payment system but we have not updated to that yet.

Sam
Director of Purchasing and Facilities, EUA

Went from Server to Cloudbase

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Over the years PatientNOW has really grown in the reports. Which very helpful. They are intergrating more and more which is a plus.

Vantagens:

The software does a great job of capturing Patient info from contacts, scheduling, reports. It does what there company states Capture, Sustain, Grow! The New Features in the Cloud are way better then Server.

Desvantagens:

The communication is sometime slow or misleading. Cost more in operation then Server base. More internet and higher bill then Server clients.

Sue

Highly recommend PatientNow

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: PatientNow is easy to use and has many features that are useful to our medical practice and med spa. The ease of scheduling for a multi provider clinic is extremely important and this program offers that and more!

Vantagens:

Navigating a patients EMR and the ease of scheduling for a busy multi provider clinic.

Desvantagens:

Would like to see an easier, more efficient way to add schedule blocks/times.

Neil
President, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Reliable software with good value

Vantagens:

Good value. The pathway feature help organize the flow.

Desvantagens:

The appearance of the program has not been updated for over 10 years and looks a bit dated. The reports lack certain elements that we are looking for and can not be customized enough.