15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Expensify

Sobre Expensify

Acompanhe facilmente seus recibos e gerencie despesas em qualquer lugar com o Expensify.

Saiba mais sobre o Expensify

Vantagens:

Love the corporate card integration function, which allows administrators to track pending translocation and overall management of the credit card account.

Desvantagens:

There is no user support and the lack of reporting tools.

Notas do Expensify

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Expensify tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.088 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Expensify antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.088)

Susan
Susan
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

This is a useful tool

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Tiana
Tiana
Human Resources Business Coordinator, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

User Friendly Interface

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great system to help track employee spending. The credit cards act as debit cards which is good if you’re a company that is trying to not live on credit.

Vantagens:

Minimal learning curve if your team us any experience with expensing items in a software format. You can fix mistakes really easily and there aren’t a ton of buttons to wade through.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes new employees need to get reloaded to allow them to bill items to customers. That might be the accounting firm that we work with a fault though.

Rebecca
Senior Director, Operations, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários

Expensify - The Easy to Use & Manage Expense System

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Expensify has a great UI for users and is a very easy system to manage. It's easy and fast to submit and approve expense reports, including when staff are traveling. Expensify is so much simpler than some of the other expense management software (e.g. Concur). Some Finance Teams seem to think that going with a more complex software. However, I've found that while Expensify does not have as many "lock down" features as other software, allows us to easily manage expenses and move things forward quickly. When you balance administrative features and user UI/expense management, I would always go with the latter. Getting those expense reports is the most important, and Expensify makes that easy and simple!

Desvantagens:

Expensify's largest drawback is their customer service. For smaller companies at least, there is no account manager and we can only receive support via chat/email. This can be a huge challenge when the integration breaks or something complex needs to change.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

This software is the best in its category.

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

We have been using Expensify for a long time and syncing it with different systems, including Workday and Netsuite. Expensify allows us to customize our policies to include custom fields from Netsuite which is a good feature. The approval workflow is straightforward and user-friendly, and the best part is that it doesn't require any training. Approvers can easily review expense reports with receipts attached to expenses. We reviewed other competitors' software and found them either expensive or not up to par. However, Expensify is a true value for money.

Desvantagens:

So far no complaints and it serves the purpose.

Larry
Finance Director, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible Implemention Experience

2,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Terrible implementation experience: Expensify is not taking ownership of an incomplete implementation. Iam writing this poor review out of exasperation with their poor customer support.

Vantagens:

In evaluating this solution, we liked the demonstrated functionality, relatively low cost, and credit card offering.

Desvantagens:

The implementation experience has been terrible. The approach is not well organized. Early on we had problems "whitelisting" the Expensify ACH codes which we quickly rectified on our end, but it took Expensify nearly 10 days to restore related services. Then for some reason the integration with Xero stopped working in late March and one month later is has not been resolved. The only human we can speak with is our implementation coordinator which is frustrating because this is clearly a technical issue. I have asked on multiple occasions to speak with someone who can solve this issue only to be told that there is no one else I can speak with. Unacceptable.

Matthew
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Good Tool. Gone Woke

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Loved this product until it went woke. I wish they would just process receipts rather than push agendas.

Vantagens:

We loved this tool. It worked so well for our nonprofit. It integrated well with credit cards and payments.

Desvantagens:

Two things completely turned me off of Expensify. THey started integrating DEI into their marketing. I remember coming to the site and they had splashed all over the screen BLM material. I dont need their progressive ideals of BLM or pride shoved at me. Just process receipts. The second thing that turned me off was that I was no longer able to connect with my primary banks.

Assistant Manager/Assistant, Espanha
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

Expensify my chaos

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Overall it is a great fit for small businesses that use it to scan and save expenses while giving a good reporting tool so you can review your spend. I would recommend it for owner managers or small teams that also have a gestor or just to streamline your administrative accounting or bookkeeping experience. Oh and it integrates with other programs too.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and ability to finally organise my receipts in time for the gestor. I didn’t have to presort them as they are saved and retrievable digitally by category or date or supplier. I liked that I could just email a bunch of receipts off at the same time to Expensify and they would upload all the receipts later ready for me to check and categorise and of course it remembers categories so you can save on time doing that too.

Desvantagens:

If anything the time to upload a receipt manually could be improved. I wasn’t sure if I had done it correctly or not the first few times I tried and it sort of felt a bit clunky. This was from my iPhone XR though so not sure if it’s a better experience on android.

Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Super Easy to Use but Wish Quickbooks Integration Was Better

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Use it to capture all expenses among our team. Works great on business trips. No more receipts stuffed into a suitcase on the way home. Does a good job of importing chart of accounts from Quickbooks. Easy to set rules (i.e. must have receipt for expenses above $25). Helpful having 4 options to add new expense - photo, email to Receipts@Expensify, upload receipt file, manually create. Great digital record capturing photos of all receipts. Nice to only pay per active user per month.

Vantagens:

This is a great tool to capture your expenses. The interface is super easy to use--just taking a picture of a receipt and letting the tool fill in the necessary information.

Desvantagens:

Haven't been able to get the online version of Quickbooks to integrate with this, so our accountant still manually enters / uploads the expense report info every month

Margarita
Expense Fixed Asset Accounting Manager, EUA
Contabilidade, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great mobile solution for all users

Vantagens:

Mobile app and receipt tracking capabilities

Desvantagens:

Cost and reporting features. I wish there were more options to pull reports and show the detail of the receipts attached. Better linking with emailed receipts.

Elli
Customer Marketing Manager, Reino Unido
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy tool for expense reporting

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Super intuitive platform - can upload receipts for scanning or manually uplaod an expense and details. Then as a user, all you need to do is submit and your company should have it set up to go to all the relevant stakeholders to approve before you get paid back.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it's easy to think you've submitted an expense, when it actually it hasn't gone through. But, you'll usually get a reminder email telling you to submit anyway.

Ruben
Real Estate, Canadá
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo

Love this product

Vantagens:

Super easy to use and learning how navigate through thr software

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there wasn't anything that i wasn't happy about

Isaac
Operations Manager, EUA
Escritório executivo, 11–50 funcionários

Great Expense Report Software for Small Enterprise

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I used this software extensively in a previous position, both as administrator and user. For a small organization, this is an excellent expense reporting software product which will easily allow you to go 100% paperless. All receipts are uploaded digitally and you can take photos of receipts on your phone and upload them onto the app (which is a great app). Once submitted, the routing is very nice and you can track the progress and make modifications if it is kicked back to you. The implementation was very smooth and we were able to incorporate everything we needed, including our chart of accounts, into this product. All of our employees loved it and it is especially useful for organizations who either have a lot of people traveling or who have employees in geographically dispersed locations. We had employees living in very remote parts of the world and they were able to capture all of their expenses and submit reports from anywhere as long as they had an internet connection. The product integrates very well with all of the major credit cards so no issue there. I don't think this product will integrate with your accounting package but I don't think you would expect that from a product of this nature or price range. Expensify is hosted on the cloud so no worries about installation and the implementation process went very smoothly for us. Their customer service wasn't spectacular but this product type and cost is such that someone in house should be able to manage everything and you wouldn't likely need to contact them for anything. The product is priced on a PUPM basis and the rate is very reasonable. I highly recommend this product to any company that doesn't already have an expense reporting feature as part of some larger ERM product. You will not be disappointed!!

Vantagens:

Ease of use and implementation, low monthly cost which can be scaled as you add or remove users, completely paperless system and ability to take photos on your phone and upload them to the app, and ease of routing and tracking.

Desvantagens:

You will not get a lot of customer support and it doesn't integrate well into other applications. I don't think you would expect this of a product at this price though.

Resposta do Expensify

há 7 anos

Thank you for the thorough review, Isaac! Apologies to hear our support is not as fast as you'd like, this is something we're heavily investing our resources on and you should see faster response times soon! In terms of integration, please let us know at [email protected] if you're looking for something in particular. For a full list of our current integrations (including QBO, QBD, Xero, etc), check out https://use.expensify.com/all-integrations/. Have a great day, and thank you again for leaving us a kind review! We're so glad we're making expenses easier for you and your team!

Serguei
Accounting Manager, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Convenient Expense Reimbursement Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall great employee expense reimbursement system for small/midsize business. Easy to use and implement. Would definitely recommend!

Vantagens:

I love using Expensify to reimburse our employees. It is super easy for employees to create expense reports. Expensify also has approval workflows which allows employees to submit their expense reports to their managers for review first before submitting to finance for reimbursement. Expensify is also integrated with our accounting system which allows me to sync expense reports without having to manually enter expenses again. The payout process is also super simple and can be done directly through Expensify by connecting your company's bank account.

Desvantagens:

I wish reporting was done easier in Expensify. Creating a report could be tricky (Expensify requires you to use formulas) but overall it is manageable if you learn a few tricks.

Dawood
Quality Assurance Quality Control, Jordânia
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A perfect tool for recording, classifying, and reporting on expenses.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: He contributed to documenting all expenses, as Expensify worked to speed up the pace of sending receipts and explanations on them and taking approvals, which was taking us a long time in the past. With Expensify, preparing reports and schedules for payments is very easy, and we are able to easily track any unnecessary payments.

Vantagens:

Expensify simplifies the task of tracking the expenses and expenses of the team as well as the daily expenses of the organization as a whole. The receipts are simply scanned, where Expensify extracts data from them and adds them to the schedule of expenses, and sends a notification to the direct official to take approval, which organizes those operations, which used to send us monthly to block a file containing many paper receipts, and send them to auditors who may take a long time Expensify has changed all that, and succeeded in automating all processes, so that sending data, obtaining approvals and sending notifications to pay money is done automatically and without the need to accumulate invoices and files All of them are now stored in the cloud.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing worth mentioning, as both the desktop and mobile application are easy to use, the scanning and autofill system works excellently, and the price is good for a subscription that works for everyone.

Thomas
Thomas
Sales Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

Expensify to the Rescue!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Organization. Receipt management.

Vantagens:

I work overseas. Mostly in Europe and my company is based in California. I work for an international charter school organization basically travel for a living while meeting with government entities about educational opportunities. My whole life is expenses. I spend my own money and get reimbursed so it's critical that every receipt, every lunch, hotel, meal, every expense is documented and saved. I'm not the best with money and I struggle with organization on the road. Fortunately, Expensify helps me with both. Every receipt I collect can be instantly scanned and saved. There is no limit to the number which is great because someday's I have in excess of 20 receipts. Expensify tallies my receipts as I go which assures I stay on budget and don't overspend. If I overspend or go over budget I don't get that money back so this feature is critical. My company uses Quickbooks for accounting and Expensify integrates with Quickbooks effortlessly. For those who do not use Quickbooks, rest easy; there isn't a popular (or unpopular) software that Expensify doesn't integrate with. If managing multiple receipts and budgeting is important to you, you MUST give Expensify a try.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. Expensify is the most complete travel expense app on the market.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist, Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários

Say Goodbye to Paper Receipts with Expensify

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Expensify is a great option for businesses of all sizes looking to simplify their expense management process. Its user-friendly interface, SmartScan feature, and integrations with other accounting tools make it a top choice for many users. However, the occasional downtime and complex setup process of some features may be a drawback for some users.

Vantagens:

One of the biggest pros of Expensify is its user-friendly interface. It is easy to navigate and use, and the features are well-organized, making it simple to access the functions we need. The mobile app is also well-designed, allowing us to easily scan receipts and upload expenses on-the-go. The software also offers integrations with other accounting tools, such as QuickBooks and Xero, which make it a great option for those looking to streamline their workflow. Another pro of Expensify is its SmartScan feature. This feature allows us to scan a receipt with our smartphone and automatically input the data into the software. It saves time and eliminates the need for manual entry, reducing the potential for human error. In addition, the software can automatically categorize expenses, saving us time and effort.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features, such as the credit card reconciliation function, can be a bit complex to set up and understand.

Raad
Marketing Specialist, Jordânia
Bens de consumo, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simplify the management and documentation of spending operations effortlessly

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: with Expensify , we Get automatic payment notifications and accurate spending reports, which enable appropriate corrective measures by management.

Vantagens:

with Expensify Access all necessary tools and records easily, automate spending procedures, and facilitate budget monitoring and evaluation. With the mobile app, scan paper invoices and request approval for increased spending limits within minutes. Expensify also provides flexibility in payment processes by accepting credit card and bank transfer linking, eliminating the need for additional paperwork or switching between platforms.

Desvantagens:

The intuitive design of Expensify makes it easy to use, without encountering any difficulties.

Victoria
Victoria
Chief Risk Officer, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Powerful and versatile expense management software.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Expencify is a very easy to use platform with a lot of features.It helps me keep track of expenses in my department and prevents overspending.It allows me to keep a live and controlled budget and saves me time in analyzing expenses and receipts.It allows me to keep track of our employees' expenses with a corporate card and avoid unnecessary expenses.

Vantagens:

What I like most about Expencify is the receipt scanning feature, it allows me to extract the relevant information from each receipt just by scanning it with my phone.It also saves me a lot of time by categorizing my expenses for more complete tracking.It integrates with other accounting and expense platforms, which helps to maintain more complete control over what each employee or department spends.

Desvantagens:

It is a powerful and versatile expense management software that has no weak points, it works very well.

Jany
Accountant, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

I love Expensify!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Save tons of time for reviewing, approving and reimbursing to employees.

Vantagens:

It saves employees a lot of time and hassle on doing the paper work including keeping the receipts. Employees only need to take a picture of the receipt and submit with their phone. It is easy and timely. If expenses are not submitted immediately, at least the scanned receipts are kept in Expensify for employees to submit anytime later. With the feature of the scanned receipts, no more keeping the stack of paper receipts!

Desvantagens:

Syncing Expensify with accounting software (Xero) in order to get a complete and updated customer list is not 100% there yet. A lot of times, we couldn't submit an expense marking billable because the customer is not available in the drop down window in Expensify. This requires accountants like us to do extra work in accounting software (Xero) to fix the entry.

Sally
Controller, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Expensify is pretty good

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall I think Expensify is a solid product but I do believe they would do well to add a lot of functionality from an administrator / accounting perspective.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of loading receipts and drilling down into an expense report to find the data I need for accounting purposes. I like the user interface. It's extremely easy to add a new user and our new users never really have questions so I think the users find it easy to navigate. I love that it interfaces with our accounting software creating a seamless exchange of data once everything is set up properly; this saves a lot of time and duplicate entry. I love that it has a direct pay option - the users get the payments directly to their bank account. The customer support is a chat feature - they don't always respond immediately but it's always pretty quick and they are extremely responsive. They have always helped solve all my issues and I consider their support to be pretty top-notch.

Desvantagens:

I think the product is lacking altogether in Reporting functionality. There's really not even a "Reports" module to speak of. You have to basically go in and pull your own data from the modules ...it makes everything feel clunky and unprofessional. It's also tricky to find what you need in settings, from an administrator perspective.

President, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 51–200 funcionários

Superb cloud expense reporting

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Expensify has made everything regarding expense reporting easier. Snap photos of receipts. Auto scan them for information. Connect credit card or bank accounts to automatically draw data for expense reports. Submit to multiple approvers. Get immediate responses. And Expensify continues to develop and support the product very well. We have recommended Expensify to many other organizations like ours.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the connections to financial accounts break. And I'm notified of the fact. I have to notice it myself and wish there were an automated notification.

Stefanos
Stefanos
Business Operations Assistant, Reino Unido
Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Reliable and rewarding!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: - Expense tidying up
- Categorize according to projects, events etc.
- Everything centralized
- Ability to handle expenses with other team members

Vantagens:

We have been using Expensify for over a year now and I can say that it we have been pleased more or less. I really like the fact that you are given the ability to manage your expense and categorize according to how detailed you really need it. In addition, the joint report of all expenses is neat and easy to manipulate. I would say that it is quite user friendly once you get familiar with it (you do need a few times to use it in order to get a full handle on it). The app is a strong point as well.

Desvantagens:

Nothing too bad about it. Sometimes it cannot process as quickly as I desire especially when uploading pdf files. Subsequently I have had to log out and log in again to reset it in a sense. Other than that I would say it is a rather solid service.

Kelci
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11–50 funcionários

Good Concept, Buggy Execution

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Easy expense report submission.

Vantagens:

I love the convenience of being able to submit work expenses for reimbursement in multiple categories and under different reimbursement schemes. The software facilitates automatic generation of reports and offers automatic submission as well, so I don't have to worry about categorizing or submitting my reports by month, pay period, etc. That can all be customized and automated. It also keeps track of the current reimbursement schemes offered by my company (i.e. current mileage reimbursement rates) so I don't have to manually keep track of that or enter it each time.

Desvantagens:

Because there are so many features to the software and customizable options, it loses a bit of the "user friendly" aspect. It also throws a lot of flags on certain expenses that I submit due to rules in the app that don't apply to that category of expenses (i.e. receipts are required for all expenses, but when I'm submitting a mileage expense, a receipt is not applicable). In order to take full advantage of all the software has to offer, it seems like you have to be an expert on customizing the app, otherwise you get lost in the feature sets and it becomes more confusing and less user-friendly. Furthermore, I haven't found the customer service to be incredibly helpful, and think the automated concierge customer service needs to be improved in order to be useful. I also wish the software/app would send reminders to me for recurring expenses that I submit on a monthly basis. For example, I often forget to upload my receipt for my phone plan, which is paid on the same date every month. I wish the software would remind me to do so. (Maybe there is this feature available, but it is not something I have found yet).

Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

Expenses made easy.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall Im happy. They have a powerful app and uploading expenses is quick and effective. The app is decent so saves you having to use the web client. Overall it does what you need it to do, but theres some advanced functions that Expensify is missing that its competitors have (Listed above). I would recommend this vendor if you want speed and simplicity, but if you are interested in the more advanced functions and automation then its worth having a look at competitors first.

Vantagens:

- Very easy to upload receipts - Handy email reminders - Variable options for tax which helps when working internationally - Options to retract submitted expenses to correct mistakes without waiting for them to be declined by financing teams

Desvantagens:

- The receipt scan function is slow, to the point where everyone within our teams choses to manually upload the receipt info. This is fine as it doesn't take long but it makes the scan option pointless. - No geotagging to show location of your purchases, such as you see in Monzo/Revelout/Stirling bank etc. - Occasional software crashes, quite a minor complaint as you simply re-launch the app and continue - No way to automatically link into a bank card, so your expenses don't automatically upload - This would be such a game changer! - No total expenses viewable on app, you can see the total value of each individual claim but if you want to see how much you have claimed over the week/month/year you need to manually add them up.

Howard
Senior Accountant, EUA
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

A Senior Accountant's Review

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The direct integration between Expensify and NetSuite saves us time from keying in each expense report plus it provides a link to each receipt in NetSuite.

Vantagens:

Expensify has partnered up with NetSuite to create a direct integration between them, which makes it so much more efficient.

Desvantagens:

Expensify makes you choose how many user's to bill every month in advance in order to get the discounted monthly rate, whether or not you actually have that make user's using it. We found not all our user's use Expensify every month. And as a result, we are paying more than we should. Unfortunately, if we chose to be billed for less user's and we have more user's then we get billed at the full price on the overage.

tim
COO, EUA
Bens de consumo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software...but they've become a scam with overcharging and hidden costs

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Appalling customer service and terrible ethics.

Vantagens:

Makes expenses simple with great workflow and authorisation steps.

Desvantagens:

Our billing moved from $9 a person on a variable basis, i.e. if 4 people used it for a month then we'd be charged 4 x $9 = $36 to an eye watering 13 x $35 = $455 a month that is FIXED for a year. We only have 9 staff...and none of us are traveling. Escalating fees is one thing when the service is being used and is good...but Expensify is forcing you to use their card and gouging users if you don't. It's shady and unethical at best. Expensify were leaders in the space...but they've slipped and fallen to low places. AVOID.