15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Cornerstone Software

Sobre Cornerstone Software

O IDEXX Cornerstone é o software de gestão de consultórios integrado e totalmente preparado para o futuro.

Saiba mais sobre o Cornerstone Software

Desvantagens:

The Boarding Module is outdated and disjointed. It does not fully integrate into CStone, in my opinion.

Notas do Cornerstone Software

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,8

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Cornerstone Software tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 160 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (160)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Cornerstone Software antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (160)

Amanda
Amanda
Veterinarian, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Best Veterinary Software hands down.

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Cornerstone is very user friendly and well-organized. I have been using this soft ware for the past 7 years and have loved it more than the other two softwares I used at other clinics before this. There are so many easy to learn shortcuts that make daily medical record keeping easier. I

Vantagens:

My favorite feature is the integration between their labwork machines and outside Idexx labs straight into patient files.

Desvantagens:

There are a few features that require a right click and drop down menu that I feel would be better set to just a double click. My complaints are few!

Paige

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing Support Team

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I like that there are multiple ways to do something. So what works for one person may be different for another. The Idexx support team is incredible and always easy to reach for support.

Desvantagens:

I feel like it has limited features. The boarding management is awful and hard for staff to utilize to its full potential

Gail
Veterinária, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Cornerstone vs. DVM Manager

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I really miss my old detailed reports. What used to take just couple of clicks has now turned into a long process to get the same information. The amount of time saved during close out is completely lost at the end of the month with printing individual invoices for collection accounts and my monthly in house use invoices. It's really strange that this report isn't one that would be an option for reports.

Vantagens:

Closing out can be done while the program is being used and reports printed at any time. Our previous program would not allow any input of information during the close out procedures which limits the close out times to after hours or keeping everyone off the program while it was closing. Reports had to be printed at that time and you could only print them once which was also difficult if there was a problem with the printer. Cornerstone allows us to check in on reports throughout the day without closing out as well.

Desvantagens:

Printing out a detailed (itemized) monthly report of all items used in house is time consuming and tedious. We can get a list of all the invoices for the month but not a detailed one. Each individual invoice is then printed to gain this information. This results in multiple pages each with a few items on each. Our previous program you only had to select the account, reports, transactions and it would print an itemized report with all charges to the account. When asked the reps that taught us the program as well as calling the company on the phone, this was the only way to find out all the itemized charges on any account. This also makes closing out an account for collection difficult as each individual invoice needs to be printed out to itemize the account. Very long and tedious as well as a huge amount of paper used to get what used to be one simple report.

há 5 anos

Hi Gail, thanks for the analysis of Cornerstone vs DVM Manager, nice to see how we stack up. We hear you on the value of a detailed report on monthly items, and there actually is one called the Treatment Report. It's under Equine but can be used for other patients. This would let you run the report by client ID and would give you all invoices and details. Hope this saves you some time!

Kelly
Kelly
Fonte da avaliação

Flexible software that is easy to learn and use.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: As a paperless practice utilizing many of the Idexx platforms and services, we are power users of Cornerstone. We have two practices within 15 miles of each other and we need to be able to access client records from either, or remotely. It's been a good solution for our practice. I've used several practice management software systems and while none of them are perfect for everyone, Idexx has the ability to invest in it's technology and continue to make improvements. It really does offer robust options and flexibility for many practices to use the features that are a good fit for them.

Vantagens:

It is a robust software package with good integration with other Idexx offerings. The integration increases the value of each service offering. They provide continued improvements on the user interface and enhanced functionality. The learning center provides fantastic training resources for new hires and those needing a refresher.

Desvantagens:

New enhancements seem to take priority over improvement to known deficiencies, such as the functionality of the multi-location single database systems. I would like more options to capture data for reporting and analytics. You can gather most information, but need a good grasp of excel to manipulate and combine it.

há 5 anos

Hi Kelly, thanks for the feedback regarding Cornerstone's flexibility, ease of use and diagnostic integration; we know how important all of those are at busy practices like yours. Same goes for multi-location/single database functionality. That's an ongoing area of high focus for us, and that includes making it easier to access the reporting and analytics you depend on.

Richard
Richard
Practice Administrator, EUA

Cornerstone Reivew/Survey

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: From a support staff point of view, very good. From a practice management point of view, it can be difficult, especially if you join a practice years into owning the software and it was unorganized. Clean up can be difficult.

Vantagens:

I like the appointment book as it is easy to read and organize. I like the ability to email records, notes, and forms to clients. I like the help desk as they are easy to get a hold of and are very knowledgeable. I think it is easy to look up pets and clients and deal with financial transactions. PHNP is great too.

Desvantagens:

You need to make a new client file in order to make an appointment, although I know there are a few work around for this. You cannot inactivate a mass amount of clients at one time. You can email a mass amount of clients at one time. I wish you could eliminate service and inventory items instead of just inactivating them. I wish there was a better way to organize service and inventory item, so we can pull sales and revenue figure easier. It is hard to create these reports. I hate that once you have 4 files open on the patient clipboard, it make you close a few before you can continue working. I don't like that you cannot put cost of good on service items (labwork, etc.)

há 5 anos

Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to share such detailed feedback. We know how much you depend on Cornerstone, and we'd like to help you address some of the areas you cited; you'd mentioned finding the Customer and Technical Support team helpful, and we'd recommend starting there.

Erica
Customer Service Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Cornerstone, Adapt or Abandon Ship.

3,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: It was a good run! I learned a lot, I was frustrated a lot. Really, who uses TAB? I would have to print out a giant picture of the soda for new employees who were unfamiliar with the program. I can't say I miss the program and transitioning into a brand new PIMS isn't the most fun experience out there, but overall we are quite satisfied with letting Cornerstone go.

Vantagens:

In the nearly 10 years I used Cornerstone I found reporting and boarding/scheduling features to be the best aspect of the program. Newer PIMS could definitely learn a thing or two from those designs.

Desvantagens:

Invoice mistakes, server issues, and LONG wait times for customer service eventually led to us terminating out contract with IDEXX and moving over to a new PIMS. We needed something more reliable that didn't go offline when the power went out. Cornerstone is a massive program and for the price and what we utilized of it, the cost didn't work for us. Cloud based PIMS are the future.

Alex
Facilities Manager, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

We Moved On

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It was fine, and we still run the server for access to records that did not migrate well to our current platform. That said, we haven't used the platform daily in almost two years and logging on intermittently I can still easily navigate through - innovation is still lacking.

Vantagens:

Cornerstone was the primary PIMS platform we used from 2009 through 2020, so what we liked most about using the platform was its familiarity. In over a decade Cornerstone never went through such a massive, fundamental update that it ever felt new or refreshed.

Desvantagens:

Pretty much the same reason as above. Without any major updates to the platform aesthetically or functionally it felt like we were in a holding pattern while all these new cloud based platforms were getting off the ground. We are fans of innovation and Cornerstone seemed to lack this.

Versatile

Vantagens:

This software has been a vital part of our practice for many years. it is versatile and medical record templates can be customized to your preferences. Our laboratory results integrate directly with the medical record and are available from remote locations through the internet (VetconnectPlus). There are additional features that we hope to integrate soon such as signature capture to further streamline our "paper lite" practice. Support is fantastic and readily available from Idexx.

Desvantagens:

Rarely, a feature we love gets lost in an upgrade and starts to glitch.

há 5 anos

Thanks for your feedback, great to hear that Cornerstone's versatility and integrations are helping you and your team! We've had a lot of practices share their success stories in going paperlite or less, and we encourage you stick with it and complete the journey. Please keep us posted!

Cornerstone Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've worked with several different programs as a relief veterinarian, and though there are still things about the software that I may not understand or utilize properly, it's the one I seem able to use the most features / easy to learn and use.

Vantagens:

Different boards that keep me organized on phone calls / meds to fill / exam notes to finish writing!

Desvantagens:

Too many different areas to record information, example - some staff will use the callback text versus quick text options and they show up in different areas when searching / text vs exam

há 5 anos

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that Cornerstone is helping you stay organized. We've got great resources available that can help your team standardize how they use the software. F1 help is always a good place to start, followed by the IDEXX Learning Center.

Cornerstone Feedback

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are solving issues in communication between clients and staff.

Vantagens:

I really like how well everything integrates between other servers and allows a flow of information to be so smooth.

Desvantagens:

Some features are not user mistake friendly, it is often difficult to correct redo problems as they arrive.

há 5 anos

Hello reviewer: your identity is may be a mystery but we know and appreciate a Cornerstone fan when we see one. We put tons of work into Cornerstone's superior integration, and it makes our day to hear how that's helping your team. Ditto for how it's improving communication between your clients and staff. Thanks for the feedback!

Jim

Great vision, substandard implementation

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have been using Cornerstone for about 10 years now. It is a very powerful program but is a daily source of frustration for us. The program has a checkered history- it started life as a diet calculator, but then features were bolted on over the years until it is now a full-blown practice management system with support for digital radiography, inventory management, medical notes, the works. Unfortunately this haphazard development history shows: the program is inconsistent in operation from one screen to the next, and many parts of the program don't work well with one another. Also, and perhaps most frustratingly, bugs do not get fixed: updates contain new features and new bugs, but old bugs are rarely fixed. Here's an example: there is a rounding error in the quantity on hand calculation that occasionally makes it impossible for certain inventory quantities to go to zero. Even entering zero manually does not set the quantity to zero. Unfortunately it is impossible to move an item to a new location if the QOH is not zero - a step necessitated by a design error in the program that I won't go into - so one has to contact customer support, have them remotely connect to the server, and edit the data using database tools. This needs to be done every few months. Some features are extremely hard to use - for example, simply selecting a lot number for a vaccine requires 3 windows, 7 clicks, and one double-click on a non-obvious location. It is so tedious that we had to disable expiration date tracking for everything except vaccines. There are at least 3 different ways to enter dates in different parts of the program. Error messages appear at random and are not helpful. User errors made cannot be corrected (!) - for example, if we enter the wrong provider on an invoice, the entire invoice needs to be voided and recreated - it cannot be changed, even by a supervisor with special clearance. Etc. I could go on for hours.

Vantagens:

Great vision and a huge feature set

Desvantagens:

Crash-prone, hard to use, inconsistent

Amy
Office Manager, EUA

The Good and the Interesting

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Cornerstone is definitely more robust than Intravet that we tried first when we went paperless, and the ability to view most all of the client and patient info within one screen is very handy.

Vantagens:

Cornerstone has the ability to not only keep all of your patient charts, orderly and mostly at your fingerprints on one screen, along with client information and notes. The program also has several add-on features or programs that you can integrate for lab work, wellness plans and there is a new feature coming out in the next update as well.

Desvantagens:

All of the Cornerstone features don't seem to "work" all of the time. When there are updates or patches to fix certain aspects of the program it seems to disrupt or "break" other features or items that worked just fine. We will experience glitches within some accounts but not others, the add-ons tend to slow the program down and tech support is not allows that "supportive" or helpful if it is outside items typically on their help menu. There are many shortcuts to the programs use too, the users just aren't made aware of them.

há 5 anos

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback (both the good and the interesting). Glad to hear that the ability to add apps and services to Cornerstone is a plus for your team!

Kristin
Associate veterinarian, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

OK to use, could be better

Vantagens:

Integrated diagnostics, the way the daily schedule is presented

Desvantagens:

This may be the way our practice has it set up, but as a paperless practice for the last 3 years, I find the charting in this system very cumbersome and feel it could be streamlined. There are too many different reports to open and close and a lot of repeat info to enter. This does not feel efficient, and after 3 years, I still sorely miss the simple paper charts we used to have. Now there is more information stored for every patient, and sure, that would be great if needed in a lawsuit, but data entry takes longer and I feel I see fewer patients and am more stressed in the process. Again, not sure if it is the software or the way my practice chooses to use it.

há 5 anos

Hi Kristin, thanks for your feedback. Good to hear that Cornerstone's diagnostic integration and the daily scheduler are helping your team. Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with charting. We have a large number of practices that are successfully working in a paperless environment. Check out some of the free Cornerstone resources on the IDEXX Learning Center. Also let us know if you'd like to talk to another Cornerstone user who is having success in this area.

Kay

Cornerstone Practice Management

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I love working in Cornerstone.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly. Very flexible, no matter what you need to do, there is usually a way to do it in Cornerstone. If you can't find it, just call. Very fast response and issue resolved with one call.

Desvantagens:

Was used to using Better Choice before we got Cornerstone. Wish CS would pop up a message that client record was in use on another screen without appearing to be open. Too many employees disregard the message and because it looks like record is open, they try to add to it which causes problems. Have found a way to deal with this, but wish CS did not even allow it to happen. That was how it was with Better Choice.

há 5 anos

Hi Kay, glad to hear that you love working in Cornerstone (it's quite fond of you too). We put a lot of work into making it flexible and easy to use, and it means a lot to know that's helping the team at Kilgore. Please share your suggestion regarding the message about the client record being in use by another user the next time you call in to Customer and Technical Support. We review every piece of user feedback, and put dozens of user-requested features into every new release.

Theresa
Fonte da avaliação

Cornerstone is one of the best!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Pretty good, but I don't think the switch from Avimark was worth the money and hassle.

Vantagens:

Cornerstone is very user friendly and easy for new employees onboarding.

Desvantagens:

Inventory was not the solution to the problem we had with Avimark, but there is no perfect solution to a human problem! Also the reporting portion is lacking compared to Avimark. You can not mark inventory items "canine" or "feline" to ensure the correct item is being sold to the correct species.

Ericka

Cornerstone is robust

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Having all your notes and ability to attached images is super important in this day of standard of care. Wouldnt use this product without the support feature agreement. Hoping they will be able to stay relevant and take this to a cloud platform. We have been very happy with this for the past 11 years.

Vantagens:

Cornerstone is a one stop shop to ensure all your practice info is in one spot and the smart service of linking all the labwork to the medical notes. A number of tools available to extract information and one stop shop for financial and medical. Support is unbelievably great!

Desvantagens:

Becoming antiquated due to the issues associated with Windows platform integration. Reports are not as accurate as they should be.

há 5 anos

Hi Ericka, thanks for the shout out regarding Cornerstone's versatility and the Customer and Technical Support Team. We could not be more proud of their knowledge and can-do spirit. Our development team is working on updating the technology that runs Cornerstone to address the issues you mention. We're also giving Cornerstone a fresh new look in spring of 2019. Watch for that and more improvements to come!

Fonte da avaliação

Not the worst, not the best

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

It's very similar to MSN Word, so if you're comfortable with that this will be easier to learn. It's nice to have multiple windows or tabs open for the same patient, such as the billing and estimate windows. It's easy to attach photos and PDFs however attaching a WORD document is tricky and the document often becomes unreadable after time.

Desvantagens:

It's sometimes cumbersome to use. The search functions could be improved. You can search client name or pet name, but if you need to find common names that can be a big list to go through. You can't generate a PDF from an estimate and attach to a log note anymore. The estimates are deleted after a set period of time.

há 5 anos

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Cornerstone, always good to know where we're hitting the mark and where there's room for improvement. We'll release the next version of Cornerstone in spring of 2019, and in addition to a fresh new streamlined interface, we've improved search so you access key patient and client info more quickly. Please let us know how you like it!

Beth
Fonte da avaliação

Our clinic has been a Cornerstone user for over 10 years. I find it very user friendly.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Reduced missed charges, more efficient-in every aspect from kennel to doctor to CSR, all the information we need is right in one place

Vantagens:

I find myself saying it is idiot proof. My clinic is paper light, we use the whiteboard a lot- it has helped keep staff on task & has helped reduce the amount of missed charges greatly. We love the vet connect, as well. Everything is right in one place & we don't have papers & charts everywhere!

Desvantagens:

It is not as fast as I always want it to be, I don't have the patience to wait for the computer when I have things to do. I would like for a client email to print on their invoice. I would like to remove the option to pick a completed time when performing a task on the whiteboard.

há 5 anos

Hi Beth, thanks for your detailed feedback on Cornerstone. Glad to hear how Cornerstone's diagnostic integration is helping your team eradicate paper and lost charges! Please know we're continuously working on making Cornerstone open and run faster because who has time to wait, right?

Shonna

Cornerstone

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: There are some days that I do miss the software. I worked with Cornerstone for 18 years. MVC made the transition to switch to Cornerstone in 1999 shortly after I was hired.

Vantagens:

The detailed information that Cornerstone offers (reports), receipts and treatment plans look clean and simple. Simple to use/navigate. I liked the way the main page was set up for the client information, patient information and medical record.

Desvantagens:

COST - license per computer, frowned upon if you did not buy their computers, not cloud base, have to have a large server to control software for each computer, etc....

há 3 anos

Hi Shonna, thank you for your feedback. Great to hear about how valuable the information in the reports Cornerstone generates. Good to know too that the clean, simple design of receipts, treatment plans and the personalized user pages is so helpful to you and your team.

Destinee
Associate Veterinarian, EUA

Cumbersome Product to Use

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I’d appropriately trained on how to use Cornerstone, it could be a fantastic program but it is challenging in its current form.

Vantagens:

It has a lot of functionality and if you know how to use the software appropriately, it can do a lot.

Desvantagens:

It’s very cumbersome. There is a very steep learning curve to working in Cornerstone. There are always multiple ways to do something which makes it challenging to teach a new employee how to use the program.

há 3 anos

Hi Destinee, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Cornerstone. Always good to know where we're hitting the mark and where there's room for improvement. We'd like the opportunity to teach you and your team how to do more with Cornerstone, and would be happy to set up a session with one of our expert trainers at no charge to you. Please let us know if you'd be interested in that!

Karen

Cornerstone Practice Management Review

Vantagens:

Cornerstone Software by Idexx is very user friendly. It's easy to learn quickly and can do a lot of automated things if you are fully integrated with Idexx labs - in and out. Electronic medical record keeping is easy as well and you can set it up so that the notes are automatically finalized.

Desvantagens:

Inventory module is useless pretty much - no matter how clean you try to keep it, it just doesn't work the way it should updating quantities on hand.

há 5 anos

Hi Karen, glad to hear you¿re getting so much value from Cornerstone's diagnostic integrations, and that you are taking full advantage of so many of the efficiencies it has to offer. Sorry to hear about your experience with the inventory module. We are working on improving it with every release, so make sure you're on the most current version of Cornerstone.

Fonte da avaliação

Excellent, great support, easy to use after initial setup and staff training.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Support from Idexx when I need it (and I need help often!).

Vantagens:

The support Cornerstone offers has kept us as customers for all these years. They are easy to reach over the phone and has always been able to answer my questions (I have had a lot during the inventory setup and EMR transition), or get me to someone who can get them answered!

Desvantagens:

I would like the interface to be more touch screen friendly. We just upgraded the hospital to 8.6 (free upgrade) and it's a big step in the right direction. E-Mailing records, invoices, etc. is much better, however I would like the see the software become more touch screen friendly.

há 5 anos

Hi Chris, great to hear how Cornerstone's ease of use and our Customer and Technical Support team are helping you and your staff!

Susan

Love CORNERSTONE

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Accountability is what I love most about Cornerstone

Vantagens:

We have been using Cornerstone since 2014. Implementation was not easy and our client base did not merge very well. But all in all, I love Cornerstone support is great I love that everything is accountable and your security for staff access is great

Desvantagens:

Ease of locating a client. Notice of duplicates.

há 3 anos

Hello Susan, we love hearing that the security and accountability made possible by Cornerstone is so helpful for you and your staff! We will pass on your compliments to the Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support team. Thank you for your business!

alice
practice manager, EUA
Veterinária, 51–200 funcionários

cstone

Comentários: GREAT.

Vantagens:

Constantly upgrading based on client review and need. Excellent client service by phone, in house and at conferences. All phone calls taken care of IMMEDIATELY for support both software and hardware in most cases.

Desvantagens:

Training new staff as it does have so much to train on to get the most usage. Platform for software does not play well with other programs on network and requires really good set up by IT on both ends to get them working well together.

há 5 anos

Hi Alice, glad to hear that you and your team like the frequent improvements, and that the Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support is right there with you when you need help. Thank you for the feedback!

Katy

Comprehensive Software

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Secure, Reliable, Excellent Support, Customizable, once you understand what you can do, there is SO much you can do you practically forget and the rediscover and go back and do more. The more you figure out, the better you can run your office.

Desvantagens:

Difficult to fix errors, Expensive Customer Support, Difficult to organize searches the way I want, Must read/ask for help to achieve goals, ie- I want to do X with this software - LOTS of time invested in figuring it out, then doing it, worth it but not intuitive at all.

há 5 anos

Hi Katy, thanks for your feedback, good to know where we're hitting the mark and where there's room for improvement.