Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
Quem usa esse software?
All Vertical Markets
Avaliações médias10 avaliações
- Geral 4.5 / 5
- Praticidade 4 / 5
- Atendimento ao cliente 4.5 / 5
- Recursos 4.5 / 5
- Relação qualidade/preço 4.5 / 5
Detalhes do produto
- Versão gratuita Não
- Avaliação gratuita Não
Instalado - Mac
Nuvem, SaaS, web
Instalado - Windows
Ao vivo online
Dados sobre o fornecedor
- Fundada em 2008
Sobre o Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
Flexera is the established global leader in Software License Optimization solutions, enabling enterprises to gain visibility and control of IT assets, reduce ongoing software costs, and maintain continuous license compliance. These capabilities are delivered as a comprehensive suite of enterprise software license management and license compliance solutions that optimize the management of software assets throughout the software lifecycle.
Recursos do Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
- Gerenciamento de configuração
- Gestão da manutenção
- Gestão de aquisições
- Gestão de auditorias
- Gestão de contratos e licenças
- Gestão de estoques
- Gestão de fornecedores
- Gestão de requerimentos
- Rastreamento de conformidade
- Rastreamento do custo
- Direitos de sincronização
- Gestão de nós
- Licença de avaliação
- Licenças portáteis
- Product Activation
- Proteção contra cópias
- Rastreamento de licenças
As avaliações mais úteis do Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite
Avaliado em 05/04/2018
FNMS is a pivotal tool for successful management of licensing contractual and financial risk.
- Extremely accurate inventory data using the included Inventory Agent,
- Excellent public cloud recognition and application of corresponding product use rights,
- Integrates with an extensive range of third party software (inventory sources, CMDB technologies, publisher license management tools, etc),
- Excellent support from Flexera including adding new applications to the recognition library upon request,
- Great new BI functionality with customisable dash boards and visualisations,
- Enables significant cost avoidance and cost minimisation through reclamation of unused software and purchasing based on accurate software deployment and usage data,
- Provides recommendations on changes to use rights according to software publisher licensing changes which you can accept or reject based on your specific contract terms/rights,
- Feeds in to security activities by provides End of Support and End of Life dates for a wide variety of applications to help with planning of application upgrades and patching, and configurable application black and white lists to easily report on unauthorised software installations,
- Best results require SAM integration with business processes including Change Management, SecOps, ITOps, Project Planning, and Procurement in order to best manage financial and contractual risk. The information the platform provides makes this integration key to a variety of business objectives in relation to commercial risk and budget control and predictability.
Desvantagens: It can take some time to get familiar with the extensive features and capabilities. There is a range of powerful features which customers may not be aware of which can deliver significant benefits to the business. Report customisations can be complex but are useful when done right, and the additional Cognos/BI platform provides additional and powerful dash boards and analytics.
Avaliado em 05/12/2016
The REAL way to SAVE on Software.
Comentários: We have been using the FlexNet Manager Suite for the past 4 years in a number of customers and situations. We have seen the product evolve from a desktop tool into an Enterprise Software Management solution cover a vast number of Server based software titles and complex measurements. We have experienced other so called SAM tools and they are still lack the overall flexibility and technology integration which is required in a real SAM practice. FNMS does not do everything, but it fits in well with most software vendor discovery tools and fills the gap of the major software vendors today and covers approximately 80-90% of the spend in most companies. This one fact makes it a must for any organization who is serious about implementing a SAM Practice and providing real and immediate savings to management.
Completness - many Adaptors to many common discovery tools making it easy to implement.
Flexible - Software can be managed, modelled and measured across all variations of metrics
Openness - the application allows open access to tables for complex reporting and dashboards where required.
Desvantagens: there needs to be some consistency applied across all publishers. it is quite clear is some parts of the product that certain publishers like Oracle and Microsoft operate different. this is especially difficult in license scoping of Oracle. this could be improved.