Who Uses This Software?
All employees and/or other stakeholders of our clients. Our clients are typically medium to large organisations (more than 500 employees) from different industries and geographies.
Average Ratings4 reviews
- Overall 5 / 5
- Ease of Use 4 / 5
- Customer Service 5 / 5
- Features 4 / 5
- Value for Money 5 / 5
- Starting Price $1
- Free Version No
- Free Trial Yes
Installed - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installed - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
- Founded 2007
About Exago SMART
Enterprise-grade idea management software trusted by Fortune 500 and other large companies worldwide. Exago Smart was built for collaboration and to adapt to your processes to optimise your innovation programme. Our US-patented solution activates your companys collective intelligence to solve key business challenges, delivering valuable and sharper results over time. We are proud to help grow the innovation power of clients such as Barclays, Liberty, Ageas, Enel, Roche, Unilever and Carrefour.
Exago SMART Features
- Activity Dashboard
- Creator Tracking
- Idea Ranking
- Project Tracking
- Status Tracking
- Discussion Threads
- Engagement Monitoring
- Evaluation Workflow
- Feedback Management
- Idea Ranking
- Ideation / Crowdsourcing
- Polls / Voting
- Trend Tracking
Exago SMART Most Helpful Reviews
Reviewed on 8/25/2016
Ideal solution for ongoing strategic innovation support - rich feature set, great support from Exago
Comments: We used Exago to support an innovation initiative involving a very spread out population. The Exago services team led us very effectively through the design of our program and the configuration of the platform, from phases to challenges to incentives. Recruitment was a challenge because our participants work for many different organizations, but the Exago team was very creative and persistent in supporting our efforts. Management of the platform aspects of the program was very smooth, and the Exago team were very responsive to any questions or requests.
1) A community-centric front-end. The platform supports emergent discussions around insights, challenges, and strategic issues by enabling easy tag creation, community labels, and user-defined content filters. These functions support the emergence of Communities of Practice around broad interesting problems or capabilities;
2) A self-directed discovery model for ideation. "Posting and voting" are commodity functions for Innovation Management Systems; Exago's model encourages users to curate their own collections of ideas, challenge themes, or content tags, beginning to build coalitions of support around ideas. In other words, contributing new ideas to the pool is great, but discovering your interests and lending your insights and support to existing themes is better;
3) Social and gamified elements encourage more participation.
1) It's so feature-rich that navigation can be a little confusing. While it's easy to access the most common actions from almost any page, there is a lot going on that needs to be learned by new users, requiring a bit of investment in time before participants can become really productive. I am sure much of this is resolved by the changes in the latest 3.5 release;
2) Set up process was a little cumbersome (despite thoughtful guidance by Exago's services team). There were many decisions to take to customize the workflow and tune the platform for our initiative. This was clearly time well spent when we got into the campaign, but we were a little surprised by the upfront decision effort.
by Exago on 8/29/2016
Dear Jeremy, we are glad to get such great feedback from you!
Idea Market does seek to bring everyone together in a company¿s innovation strategy, thus offering a flexible workflow and a set of options to fit each organisation's reality. Yet, the solution is also evolving to deliver the best possible standard configurations to clients who prefer to integrate them and accelerate the decision making process.
Our new 3.5 release has also made navigation more intuitive and comprehensive; it offers, as well, new and revamped pages for managers and facilitates configuration adjustments.
I am very excited to show it to you soon!
Diana Neves de Carvalho, Exago¿s CEO
Reviewed on 3/8/2018
Very impressed with the overall service and functionality
Pros: The ability to have multiple idea selection criteria is what really sets this software apart. It allows you to tailor the experience inn a way other platforms do not. It's also very intuitive and does a great job of organizing the artifacts so that they all get a fair viewing.
Cons: I think some improvements could be made in terms of the pace at which UAT changes are put into production. Also, in some instances, it would be better if someone internally was able to make changes as long as they had the right level of training.
by Exago on 3/12/2018
Thank you for your great review and kind words.
Exago Smart was built for managers who need a more adaptable solution to fit every company and different innovation processes, so we are glad you feel our product is fulfilling your need.
Regarding software upgrades, we follow a predefined workflow which is continuously reviewed and updated to make the process smoother and more efficient. We will ask our team to get in touch with you to better understand what can be improved here and how the process can evolve.
Our most recent release brings a rebuilt platform administration panel, which gives customer administrators more independence in managing the back-office and makes it more intuitive to use. Even so, all the necessary training will be given, depending on client teams¿ needs, to make sure you are prepared to make the most of Exago software.
Andreia Agostinho Dias
Sales Executive at Exago