Quem usa esse software?
Cloud-based project planning solution that helps businesses manage projects, invites, user story mapping and more via real-time collaboration, tracking tools integration and visual dashboard.
Avaliações médias164 avaliações
- Geral 4 / 5
- Praticidade 4.5 / 5
- Atendimento ao cliente 4.5 / 5
- Recursos 4 / 5
- Relação qualidade/preço 4 / 5
Detalhes do produto
- Preço inicial $8/mês
- Detalhes dos preços Free $8 - $12 per user per month
- Versão gratuita Sim
- Avaliação gratuita Sim
Instalado - Mac
Nuvem, SaaS, web
Instalado - Windows
Celular - iOS nativo
Celular - Android nativo
Ao vivo online
Dados sobre o fornecedor
- Fundada em 2016
Sobre o CardBoard
CardBoard is the world's #1 user story mapping app. Collaborate with you team in real-time even if they are scattered across the globe. Easy to use and helps team build products that customers love.
Sync your boards with tools like Jira, TFS, VersionOne and Pivotal Tracker. Your boards stay up to date whenever you make a change.
See what you have been missing and try CardBoard.
Recursos do CardBoard
- Chuva de ideias
- Classificação de ideias
- Painel de atividades
- Rastreamento de criadores
- Rastreamento do projeto
- Seguimento de status
- Arrastar e soltar
- Controle de marcos
- Gestão de requisitos
- Gestão do fluxo de trabalho
- Importar/exportar conteúdo
As avaliações mais úteis do CardBoard
Avaliado em 23/12/2018
Very nice tool for Story Mapping
Comentários: I've become interested in product management and read about User Story Mapping technique. Then I googled for a story mapping software and that's how I got to CardBoard. I tried it for a few of my own projects and it worked nice! I was able to create a visual backlog of things I had to do, and track my progress against the backlog. Everything was very transparent and easy to understand, so I highly recommend learning Story Mapping and trying Cardboard to everybody.
* Very easy to start using it. After you get yourself familiar with the Story Map Concept and sign up for CardBoard, you can start doing the mapping exercise in no-time.
* Simple, yet powerful interface. There aren't too many features in the interface (and I'm not saying they are needed), and that makes the UI nice and clean. You won't get lost in tons of unnecessary or rarely used features, everything is at hand and useful.
The app itself is great, the following points are not criticism, rather ways of further improvement:
* Story mapping is not a wide know concept, so some tutorial(s) about story mapping would be great. For example, the competitors storiesonboard offers a "User Story Mapping for beginners" guide. Something like this would be helpful for CardBoard users as well.
* UI could benefit from some additions, e.g. to allow to increase the card titles font.
Resposta dos fornecedores
por CardBoard em 27/12/2018
Thank you for the review and suggestions for future improvements.
Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Product Team - Priorities
Comentários: Overall, this has changed my teams approach of how we work with the business! It is a great interactive tool and our business stakeholders love walking through the roadmap and scope in this collaborative tool!
Vantagens: The software simply and quickly allows us to build the framework (skeleton/backbone) of the business process and how technology supports through through the power of cards. Through this process we able to quickly understand our knowledge gaps. The journey feature also provides focus during deeper discussions.
Desvantagens: Most of the quirks were address in the latest update (biggest being the introduction of colors and new layouts). However, we still struggle with the printing capabilities and how if needed we need to share in a planning session.
Resposta dos fornecedores
por CardBoard em 01/10/2018
Thank you for your review!